By Aaron Perine – January 16, 2020 05:02 pm EST Share 0 Comments 0 As 2020 blooms, calls for Warner Bros. to release the Snyder Cut of Justice League carry on. Now, Zack Snyder has released even more material from the film on Vero. The images posted reveal some costume tests for Batman, The Flash, and Aquaman in the early going. Things are looking strikingly similar, but someone else is standing in for Ben Affleck in these photos. The Flash’s armored look is there, as is the more muted version of Aquaman’s armor. Batman’s muscular outfit and crest might be a tad darker than they ended up being in the theatrical version of the film. All of these slight variations have absolutely enthralled the film’s fans as they believe that all these little changes are where things went awry for the production. The groundswell of support for a proper Snyder Cut release only ramped up at the tail end of 2019. It stands to reason that there could be news coming at some point even though Warner Bros. denies any sort of announcement being imminent.Last month saw the movement fly a banner over the Warner Bros. headquarters in an attempt… Read full this story
- The Best Dark Knight Halloween Costumes of All Time
- Kid Halloween Costumes
- Revisit the Dark Knight in Batman Begins - A Film Review
- Made-in-China Medicine Testing the World Market
- io9 Discusses Todd Phillips' Polarizing
- Serial Cliffhangers - Modern Society and the Chapter Play
- Influential Coalition With 15 Million Members Calls for Outright Ban on Facial Recognition
- Crisis on Infinite Earths
- Understanding Menopause and the Stages of a Woman's Reproductive Life
- Cholesterol - The Big Fat (Liar) Killer!
Justice League Director Reveals Early Batman, The Flash And Aquaman Costume Test have 268 words, post on comicbook.com at January 16, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.