There is no doubt that Joe BidenJoe BidenPoll: Biden remains ahead of Sanders by 10 points 2020 forecast: A House switch, a slimmer Senate for GOP — and a bigger win for Trump 2020 predictions: Trump will lose — if not in the Senate, then with the voters MORE is an institution in Washington. He is a known commodity, comfortable and familiar with the inner workings of a city built upon customs and norms. As a former senator and member of the Obama administration, Biden would bring much needed experience and stability back to a country that has been crumbling into tribalism.His supporters argue that his experience, combined with his appeal to both Democrats and Republicans, make him the safe choice in a general election. His detractors argue that his establishment ties and constant gaffes on the campaign trail make him a liability in what should be a slam dunk for Democrats. If all this sounds eerily familiar, it should. In many ways, his candidacy is a continuation of the campaign Hillary ClintonHillary Diane Rodham ClintonKey moments in the 2020 Democratic presidential race so far Ranking the Democrats: Who has best chance of winning nomination? Saager Enjeti rips Biden, says… Read full this story
- Never underestimate Joe Biden
- Hillary Clinton Thanks Joe Biden, Credits Him for ‘220 Million Shots in Arms’
- Hillary Clinton Declines Commenting on Biden's Withdrawal From Afghanistan: 'Wicked Problem'
- Hillary Clinton: Biden less 'constrained' than Clinton and Obama due to prior administration
- Hillary Clinton: I Give Biden an ‘A’ — People Don’t Have to Worry Our President Will Say ‘Drink Bleach’
- Hillary Clinton: After Pandemic Americans Are Ready for Biden’s ‘Big, Bold’ Government Programs
- Watch: Hillary Clinton Calls for Filibuster Exemption for Voting Rights
- Hillary Clinton: Difficult to Negotiate with Republicans –They Are ‘in an Alternative Reality’
- 'Wicked Problem': Hillary Clinton Reveals Repercussions of US Troop Pullout From Afghanistan
- Hillary Clinton, Condoleezza Rice Worried About Withdrawing U.S. Troops from Afghanistan
Is Joe Biden simply running his campaign like Hillary Clinton? have 313 words, post on thehill.com at January 2, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.