Every week when Holly Willoughby steps out to present Dancing on Ice, we think we’ve found a new favourite dress. That is, until the following week! Outdoing herself once again, the blonde beauty wore a stunning metallic pink gown by LA designer Iris Serban, the mastermind behind the ruffled off-the-shoulder pink gown she wore at the Dancing on Ice press day in December 2019. On Sunday night, her dress featured a corset top, ruffled neckline and daring thigh-high split. Working alongside her trusted stylist, Angie Smith, she paired the pretty gown with gold strappy heels from Sophia Webster and accessorised with Fabergé earrings.
Sticking to her classic beauty look of nude lips, long eyelashes and glowing skin (not to mention her perfectly preened blonde locks), the mother-of-three showed no signs of her busy work schedule. Speaking of her gratitude for her glam squad, she told HELLO! in 2018: “I’ve got a really wonderful team who I’ve worked with for a long time now. I listen to literally everything they say so whether it’s Ciler Peksah saying ‘cut your hair’, I go ‘okay’. For makeup, Patsy O’Neill keeps everything pared back, less is more, and I love that because y’know, you wanna look like you, you don’t just wanna go and look like someone else. In fashion, my stylist Angie Smith has helped me step out of my comfort zone a million times and given me the confidence to be a bit braver with stuff.”
Last week, she stunned Dancing on Ice viewers in a gorgeous white tulle dress from luxury bridal designer Dana Harel which had thin straps, a structured bodice and a tiered tulle skirt with scattered pearls. As well as adding delicate drop earrings from Fabergé, she continued her diamond and pearl theme right down to her nails, with manicurist Anna – who goes by Ann NailsLondon on Instagram – giving her a nude colour embellished with tiny crystals. I think it’s fair to say she looked as though she had stepped straight out of a fairytale!
The TV presenter’s wardrobe on the skating competition is particularly interesting considering the upcoming National Television Awards, which Holly will be attending alongside her co-host Philip Schofield. She recently took to social media to encourage her fans to vote, writing in the caption: “This year @dancingonice @thismorning and I are all up for an award.” Show-stopping gowns are a given on the red carpet, but we can’t help but wonder how Holly plans to beat her Dancing on Ice dresses!
- Holly Willoughby's sheer feathered gown is a hit with Dancing on Ice viewers
- Where is Holly Willoughby's Dancing on Ice dress from tonight?
- Holly Willoughby talks Dancing on Ice return
- Holly Willoughby stuns on This Morning in a brown leather Zara skirt & £12.99 H&M top
- Holly Willoughby shares gorgeous backstage photo from Dancing on Ice
- Holly Willoughby shares rare photo of son Harry as she brings him to work ahead of Dancing on Ice final
- Holly Willoughby flashes her cleavage in plunging dress stunning Dancing on Ice viewers
- Dancing On Ice: Holly Willoughby dazzles in daring thigh-high slit ruffled gown as she playfully dances with judge John Barrowman before show
- How queen of TV Holly Willoughby just can’t stop dressing like a Disney princess
- Holly Willoughby exudes old Hollywood glamour in a busty black feathered gown as she wows on Dancing On Ice after supporting Phillip Schofield amid his gay revelation
- Holly Willoughby's plunging Dancing On Ice outfit has fans swooning yet again
- Holly Willoughby's £32 navy mini skirt shakes up This Morning
- Holly Willoughby shrieks as her dress is almost torn off by camera that crashed into her in Dancing On Ice blunder
- Dancing on Ice: Holly Willoughby shares rare photo of daughter Belle
- Holly Willoughby sets off to Dancing on Ice in brightest outfit yet
- Makeup-free Holly Willoughby receives birthday surprise from Dancing on Ice team
- 'All will be revealed in the spring!' Phillip Schofield poses with glam co-host Lucy Verasamy for NEW show WITHOUT Holly Willoughby
- 'Never been more proud of my friend': Holly Willoughby pays tribute to This Morning co-host Phillip Schofield as stars support TV veteran after he comes out as gay
- Holly Willoughby 'has been supporting Phillip Schofield's wife Steph through her husband's coming out journey'... and the secret 'has been a weight on her shoulders too'
- Holly Willoughby hugs Phillip Schofield after birthday surprise on Dancing on Ice - watch
Holly Willoughby's metallic Dancing on Ice gown may be her dreamiest one yet have 783 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at January 26, 2020. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.