Toward the end of the Golden Globes telecast on Sunday, Michelle Williams, her statuette in hand, headed into the Hollywood Foreign Press Assn.’s viewing and after-party in the Wilshire Garden at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills. The evening’s outstanding actress winner in the limited series or TV movie category for “Fosse/Verdon” stopped into the party, also the site of the engraving station, to have her name inscribed on her award. For the record: 3:53 PM, Jan. 06, 2020 A photo caption in a previous version of this story incorrectly identified director-writer Lulu Wang. Another winner, Awkwafina, soon followed, having been named outstanding actress in a comedy for “The Farewell,” making her the first woman of Asian descent to win the award. Spotting her arrival, several party guests applauded the actress — some shouting, “We love you!” All smiles, the actress turned and waved as her well-wishers snapped pictures with their cellphones. Advertisement With the end of the show, famous faces began to appear in quick succession. Ramy Youssef, Stellan Skarsgård, Olivia Colman, Laura Dern and Quentin Tarantino all brought their statuettes to be engraved. As they waited for their inscriptions, Bong Joon-ho and Renee Zellweger shook hands and… Read full this story
- Golden Globes 2019: 'Bohemian Rhapsody' bags award for Best Motion Picture
- Ellen DeGeneres to Receive Carol Burnett Award at Golden Globes
- Ellen DeGeneres to receive Carol Burnett Award at Golden Globe Awards
- Golden Globes: Bohemian Rhapsody wins top honor
- Golden Globes to honour Ellen DeGeneres with Carol Burnett Award for 'outstanding contribution to TV'
- Golden Globes to honor TV pioneer Ellen DeGeneres
- Ellen DeGeneres to receive Lifetime Achievement Award at 2020 Golden Globes
- Golden Globes: Deepika Padukone joins Priyanka Chopra at the after-party
- From Lady Gaga To Keira Knightley: Who Wore What At Golden Globes 2019
- Emily Blunt cosies up to Blake Lively at star-studded private screening of Mary Poppins Returns... following shocking BAFTA nominations snub
Golden Globes 2020: Star-studded moments at Hollywood Foreign Press Assn., InStyle parties have 309 words, post on www.latimes.com at January 6, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.