A Bronx father whose one-year-old twin children died in his hot car has been left ‘frustrated’ at another stall in legal proceedings. It comes after a grand jury on Thursday announced it had not yet been determined whether Juan Rodriguez, 39, should be indicted with manslaughter and criminally negligent homicide charges. Prosecutors are continuing to investigate after Mr Rodriguez left his two young children in his Honda to go to his job as a hospital social worker on July 26, returning eight hours later to find his daughter, Luna, and son, Phoenix dead in the back seat after he forgot to drop them off at a daycare. Rodriquez was ordered to return to court on February 6. Rodriguez in court on Thursday where he was told it had not yet been determined whether he would be indicted on manslaughter and criminally negligent homicide charges Juan Rodriguez is joined by his wife Marissa Rodriguez after appearing at Bronx Supreme Court in the Bronx on Thursday, December 5 Rodriguez comforts his wife who appears emotional following a court appearance on Thursday. His lawyer Joe Jackson told reporters outside court: ‘It’s a lot of frustration. This should be a time where they are getting closure’ Rodriguez, 39, parked his… Read full this story
- Book Excerpt: Old Habits Die Hard (A True Story About Animals)
- I'm One Year Old and Thank Goodness for Sign Language
- Why The Dems Can't Stand Tom Delay & Tim LaHaye
- The Old Man, And the Tides of Winter
- The Biblical Answer to the Australian Once-in-a-Thousand-Year Drought
- Stay Down, Old Abram [Chapter 3: Trailer Court]
- Veteran Mirage (A Short Horror Story - Revised, 8-2008)
- A Year Ago Today: A Personal Story Of Loss, Grief And Shining On
- Stay Down, Old Abram [Chapter 7 thru 9: The Warrior's Bar]
- Hot Air Balloon Rides What Happens?
Veteran whose one-year-old twins died in a hot car after he forgot to drop them off at daycare is left 'frustrated' as he faces yet more delays in his wait to hear whether he will face charges have 292 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 6, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.