By Victoria Moghaddami – December 17, 2019 04:50 pm EST Share 0 Comments 0 It’s been an ongoing topic of discussion: Will Tom Brady retire or will he continue for as long as he can? Just before February’s Super Bowl when the Los Angeles Rams met the New England Patriots, Brady addressed the number one question on more than one occasion. He clarified over and over that he has no intentions of retiring, even saying that he feels he’s at his best currently. However, the new rumor is that Brady may be stepping away from the Partiots organization, which is bringing the retirement question back up again. According to NESN, he also stepped down as co-chair of Best Buddies which again, sparked rumors, but according to the outlet, he gave good reasoning behind it. “The summer just ends up being a very busy time and my kids are getting older and we have so many different things taking us in different directions. I’m always going to support Best Buddies. Anthony (Shriver) knows that. I’m a huge advocate of what they do, so it’s just more of a timing thing than anything. I’m still going to be working with Best Buddies… Read full this story
- Rob Gronkowski on Whether Tom Brady Will Retire: He's 'Going to Play for as Long as He Wants'
- Tom Brady Says Retirement Is 'Pretty Unlikely' Following Patriots' Loss Against the Titans
- Tom Brady squashes retirement buzz during Super Bowl commercial: 'I'm not going anywhere'
- Like Father, Like Son! Tom Brady Plays Football with Lookalike Son Jack at Charity Game
- 'I'm not going anywhere': Tom Brady's cryptic tweet sparking speculation he was about to retire is just a Super Bowl commercial for Hulu
- Tom Brady Says He Doesn't 'Know What the Future Holds' When Asked About Retirement
- Tom Brady Posts Cryptic Instagram Photo Amid Rumors on Leaving Patriots
- Why Patriots Fans Shouldn't Freak Out Over Tom Brady's Cryptic Photo
- Patriots Won't Wait Until March for Tom Brady's 2020 Decision
- Where Will Tom Brady Play in 2020? Latest Odds Include Patriots, Chargers, Colts, And More
Tom Brady Sparks Retirement Speculation After Leaving Best Buddies Charity have 337 words, post on popculture.com at December 17, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.