Play video content Exclusive TMZSports.com Terrell Owens says put the blame SQUARELY on Jerry Jones for the Cowboys’ struggles … telling TMZ Sports the owner is the problem in Dallas!! “Anytime there’s any type of dysfunction, turmoil, it starts from the top down,” TO says. “It starts with him.” Of course, Owens has hated pretty much everything about the Cowboys since Jerry cut him after the 2008 season … but when we got the Hall of Famer out at LAX this week, he made it clear he truly believes Jones is the issue in Big D. So much so, Owens says it might be time Jerry steps away and hires a real general manager to take over!! As for the head coach … Owens is still advocating for Jason Garrett’s firing — hilariously telling us, “He should have been Edward Scissorhands’ed!” Dallas has a (very small) chance to prove TO wrong these next few weeks … if it’s able to beat both Philly and Washington, it gets a home playoff game in January. But, if you’re listening to TO … bet on the Cowboys fumbling away that opportunity.
- Broadcaster blames Brexit woes as earnings fall
- Cowboys' Gregory banned after new drug case
- Emma Bunton and Jade Jones ‘rekindled romance’ by recording song together
- England suffering from fault line exposed during 2015 World Cup – Eddie Jones
- Owen Farrell lost his edge during Scotland game – Eddie Jones
- England head coach Jones hints Cokanasiga is part of World Cup plans
- Expectation is all on Wales, says Jones ahead of Gatland’s farewell party
- Strictly’s Kevin Clifton’s job on the line after romance with Stacey Dooley as BBC bosses axe Katya Jones
- Jones urges England to keep calm heads against Wales
- Eddie Jones mocks Scotland on eve of Calcutta Cup
Terrell Owens Blames Cowboys' Woes On Jerry Jones, 'It Starts With Him' have 299 words, post on www.tmz.com at December 15, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.