Taapsee Pannu is one of the few Bollywood actresses who doesn’t mince her words and is known for her strong opinion. Recently, the ‘Saand Ki Aankh’ star stirred up a controversy when she made a statement on a chat show that Harshvardhan Kapoor wouldn’t have a got a second film if he was not the son of Anil Kapoor. At the India Today conclave when Taapsee was quizzed about the same, the actress opened up about her comment and clarified that it wasn’t a dig at him. Taapsee Pannu Reacts To Harshvardhan Kapoor Controversy The actress said, “On a show, I was asked about the actor who wouldn’t have been in the industry because of their parents. I said most of them. The host, however, wanted one name.” Taapsee Says She Texted Harshvardhan & Told Him This Thing The ‘Naam Shabana’ girl further revealed, “I don’t know Harshvardhan personally but after that comment we exchanged a few messages. In those messages, I explained to him that I am not taking a personal dig at you. I am just saying that if I was in your position, I wouldn’t have gotten the second chance. It’s a regular fact.” The Actress Says… Read full this story
- Has One Person Ever Ruined A Car For You?
- What Dream Car Have You Never Seen In Person?
- What's The Biggest Lie You've Told About Cars?
- How to create an attractive comment section in WordPress? (Step by Step Guide)
- Ethics in Personal Life
- Mumbai police calls Dulquer Salman a 'Weirdo': Sonam Kapoor comes to his rescue
- Don Cheadle Clarifies Obama 'Gangster' Comment
- Tesla's Musk defends comments made during conference call
- Loeb remains under PSA contract as Imparato clarifies Peugeot WRX withdrawal
- Obama Digs at Boehner about his Tan
Taapsee Pannu Clarifies Her Comment On Harshvardhan Kapoor: I Told Him It Wasn't A Personal Dig have 306 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at December 7, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.