Shah Rukh Khan, the Badshah of Bollywood is currently on a break from his acting career. As reported earlier, King Khan is now planning to bounce back with some highly promising lining up. It was confirmed that Shah Rukh Khan is all set to essay the lead role in the Bollywood debut venture of popular Tamil director Atlee. However, as per the latest updates, the highly anticipated SRK-Atlee project has been delayed. The duo might not team up anytime soon, as Atlee has already begun the preparations for his next outing in Tamil cinema. If the reports are to be believed, the Bigil director moved on to another project as Shah Rukh didn’t get back to him about working together. According to the reports, Shah Rukh Khan has already signed the upcoming directorial venture of Stree fame writer-director duo Raj Nidimoru and Krishna DK. The untitled Raj-DK project is said to be a comedy-action thriller, which is made on a small budget. SRK is also collaborating with senior filmmaker Rajkumar Hirani, very soon. “It is not clear which project SRK will announce with Hirani – will it be a web series or will Shah Rukh play the lead in the… Read full this story
- 10 Years Later—Will Project Delays Stop Faster Technology Innovation?
- Can Coin survive? Project delayed, backers outraged, doubts loom (Updated)
- Can Project Halium revive Linux on mobile?
- NASA's James Webb Space Telescope Could Face More Delays and Cost Overruns, GAO Warns
- Feds extend funding for nuclear fusion project, General Atomics breathes sigh of relief
- How to kill a dead project
- How Google’s ‘Project Zero’ task force races hackers to snuff out bugs
- Google Project Ara And The Low-Power Imperative
- Trump project in Indonesia gets Chinese government partner
- Trump's controversial ZTE order came days after the Chinese government provided millions to a Trump Organization-tied project
Shah Rukh Khan-Atlee Project Is Delayed! have 314 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at December 7, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.