Sanjay Dutt is busy with a string of movies. The actor has commenced his second innings in Bollywood with movies such as ‘Kalank’ and ‘Prassthanam’. He is currently busy promoting his recent release ‘Panipat’. Sanjay portrays Ahmed Shah Abdali in Ashutosh Gowariker’s war period drama. In a recent interview, Sanjay confessed that he certainly cannot be the leading man of a film the way he was 20 years ago. But Sanju hopes to continue to play characters central to a movie. He said, “People are approaching me with challenging characters, but it’s a conscious effort on my part to tap that space. I definitely cannot be in the zone that I was in 20 years ago. I want to do good work, the way actors after a certain age do in America. Look at Mel Gibson, Kevin Costner or Robert De Niro. They have been unbelievably good at every age. I wanted to move on, too, and I am happy that it has also worked for my audience. You have to come to terms with the fact that you’re older, and you have to take that leap of faith. I did and it got me into a better zone as… Read full this story
- Sanjay Bangar reveals the reason why Kedar Jadhav was dropped!
- McCorry: Armagh have a lot more work to do before facing Mayo
- Euro Trip Starts Today
- Scott Eastwood Reveals Clint Eastwood-Inspired Halloween Costume, Fit Actor Shares Workout on Instagram
- Former CA chief Sanjay Kumar indicted on fraud charges
- Jonah Hill Birthday: “War Dogs” Star Turns 33, Looks Even Younger and Fitter
- Why This Actor Says His Wife Is His Best Friend
- Facebook goes after Snapchat’s younger users
- Emma Watson, Tom Hanks, Star in The Circle, Inside Look at Fitness Regime for Both Actors
- Will & Grace Stars Debra Messing & Eric McCormack Discuss Reunion, Actress Stuns with Her Younger Looks
Sanjay Dutt On Younger Lot Of Actors: “I Can’t Do What Ayushamnn Khurrana & Kartik Aaryan Do Today" have 319 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at December 8, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.