Rani Mukerji’s daughter Adira Chopra has turned four yesterday. Rani, who is busy with her ‘Mardaani 2’ promotions cannot keep calm. She threw a grand birthday party for her ‘little munchkin’. Rani’s popular co-star and best friend Shah Rukh Khan graced the event with his son AbRam. Director Karan Johar was seen attending the party along with his twins Yash and Roohi. Shahid Kapoor’s kids Misha Kapoor and Zain Kapoor, Tusshar Kapoor’s son Laksshya Kapoor were spotted in the birthday bash. Other Bollywood celebrities like Kajol, Rekha, Sameera Reddy and Neil Nitin Mukesh also made their presence at the party. Rani Mukerji was married to Aditya Chopra in 2013. The couple welcomed their little angel ‘Adira’ on December 9, 2015. Rani has always been quiet about her personal life. She has always kept her daughter away from the eyes of media and paparazzi. In an interview, she had stated that she is Adira’s ‘personal paparazzi’. Rani hosted a ‘Unicorn’ themed birthday party for Adira. Rani was particular about not posting pictures of her daughter on public forums. No pictures of Adira were seen on social media, nor did any celebrities who attended the event share it. Raveena Tandon was seen… Read full this story
- Shah Rukh Khan says being a father is his ‘greatest source of pride’, shares sketch made by AbRam
- Gauri Khan has a second career option suggestion for Shah Rukh Khan
- Shah Rukh Khan is a proud father as he shares son AbRam’s ‘aww-dorable’ drawing of him
- Preity Zinta shares a hilarious picture with Shah Rukh Khan and Karan Johar from the sets of Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna
- Shah Rukh Khan is the perfect husband as he visits wife Gauri’s store, gets clicked with her girl gang. Watch
- Shah Rukh Khan arrives in style at the screening of 'Kaamyaab'; flashes his charming smile while posing with the film team
- Shah Rukh Khan steals the show as Preity Zinta, Karan Johar make weird faces in throwback pic from Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna
- Watch: Shah Rukh Khan's cute antics with the paparazzi will win your heart
- Fans praise Shah Rukh Khan for his sweet gesture for a PhD student; call him 'Chivalrous King of Romance'
- Shah Rukh Khan’s sweet gesture for a PhD student is winning the internet!
Rani Mukerji’s Daughter Adira Turns 4; Shah Rukh Khan, Rekha, AbRam Attend The B'day Bash have 386 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at December 10, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.