President Donald Trump claims he isn’t “worried” amid news that he will have to stand trial before the Senate in the new year after the House of Representatives voted to impeach him. “I don’t know about you, but I’m having a good time,” Trump, 73, told supporters onstage at his campaign rally in Battle Creek, Michigan on Wednesday, USA Today and the New York Times reported. “I’m not worried.” Despite the circumstances, Trump seemed hopeful, explaining that he believes the Republican party is stronger than ever. “We had 198 to 229. We didn’t lose one Republican vote and three Democrats voted for us,” Trump said in a video aired by NBC. “The Republican party has never been so affronted, but they’ve never been so united as they are right now.” “Three Democrats went over to our side,” he said. “That’s unheard of.” “I know the senators, and they’re great guys and women too. We have some great women, great guys. They love this country. They’re going to do the right thing,” Trump said to the crowd. Trump later boasted about his approval rating, saying, “Have you seen my polls in the last four weeks?” USA Today reported. According to a… Read full this story
- Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump's personal lawyer, defies subpoena in impeachment inquiry
- These Republicans Could Have Voted To Impeach Donald Trump. But They Lost Their Jobs Last Year.
- Joe Biden's slide and the Trump impeachment saga loom over the fourth Democratic debate
- Trump Faces Giuliani Dilemma as House, Justice Probes Converge
- Trump lawyer Giuliani will not cooperate in U.S. House impeachment inquiry
- Nancy Pelosi planning announcement Tuesday on whether the House will vote on impeachment inquiry
- Pelosi planning announcement on whether House will vote on impeachment inquiry
- Moody's Election Model: Trump to Win Big in 2020
- Trump family throws stones at Biden from a glass house
- Opinion: Trump family throws stones at Biden from a glass house
President Donald Trump Responds to Historic Impeachment Vote: 'I'm Not Worried' have 321 words, post on people.com at December 18, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.