PlayStation has announced its PS Plus games coming to PS4 next month, and it includes a doozy of an underrated gem alongside a rough-and-tumble racing game. The games will be available starting December 3, so make sure you claim November’s PS Plus games by then.
The first of the selections is Titanfall 2 from Respawn. The game, set in the same universe as the more recent Apex Legends, features the tug-of-war mech and on-foot multiplayer combat from the first game, as well as a full-fledged (and excellent) campaign. It was overshadowed by other fall releases, but if you missed it the first time you should take the opportunity to catch up.
The second game of the month is Monster Energy Supercross. The official game of the Monster rally event features customized bikes and riders and a track editor.
In the meantime, you can still pick up the November games: Nioh and Outlast 2. The first is a tough and exacting action-adventure game set in a fictional feudal Japan. The second is a first-person horror game.
PS Plus free games for November 2019
Available December 3 – January 6
- Sony to cease production of physical PS Vita games
- PlayStation 4 is in 'final phase' of its life, says Sony – offering clues for PS5 release date
- The 12 Best Games For The PlayStation 4
- PlayStation 4 is entering the ‘final phase’ says Sony as it promises new games and teases PS5
- H1Z1 Battle Royale arrives on PS4
- H1Z1 Launches Free-to-Play on PS4, Open Beta Begins on May 22
- Here are the ‘Free Games with Prime’ for the month of May
- Nintendo Switch online service adds cloud saves, 20 NES games for subscribers
- 16 free games for PlayStation, Xbox and PC arriving in May
- Sony says the PS4 is entering the final phase of its life cycle
- Sony Confirms PlayStation 5 At Least 3 Years Away
- Sony Will End Production of Physical PlayStation Vita Games
- EA data suggests the PlayStation 4 has sold more than twice as many units as the Xbox One
- Sony’s E3 2018 strategy isn’t about PlayStation 5 — GamesBeat Decides
- Delaying Shenmue III to 2019 is for the Best
- PlayStation Classic Is Being Considered, Says PlayStation CEO
- PlayStation Vita shouldn't be too far from retirement now
- Sony isn't giving up on portable gaming just yet
- Nashville among cities to host 2019 CONCACAF Gold Cup
- ‘Fortnite’ fortune: Video game offers $100mn in prize money
PlayStation Plus December 2019: Free PS4 PS Plus Games Announced have 587 words, post on www.gamespot.com at December 1, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.