SportsLine’s Mike McClure, a DFS pro with almost $2M in winnings, gives optimal lineup advice.
The Week 15 NFL DFS slate features several games oddsmakers expect to push 50 total points. Seahawks vs. Panthers has an over-under of 48 points, Browns vs. Cardinals is also going off at 48, Rams vs. Cowboys is listed at 49, while Texans vs. Titans has the highest total of the weekend at 50. Quarterbacks in those matchups like Russell Wilson, Deshaun Watson, Dak Prescott and Ryan Tannehill could be popular Week 15 NFL DFS picks, but are they the best values? And should you target teams like the Texans and Seahawks with your NFL DFS stacks?
Before setting your own NFL DFS strategy for Week 15 and entering any tournaments or cash games on sites like FanDuel and DraftKings, you’ll want to see what SportsLine’s Mike McClure has to say. He’s a DFS pro who has won almost $2 million in his career and his NFL DFS advice, lineups and player pool can help you make all the right calls at every position in Week 15.
McClure is also a predictive data engineer at SportsLine who uses a powerful prediction model that simulates every snap of every game 10,000 times, taking factors like matchups, statistical trends and injuries into account. This allows him to find the best NFL DFS values and create optimal lineups that he shares only over at SportsLine. They’re a must-see for any NFL DFS player.
McClure had eye-popping results during the 2018 NFL season, cashing in the top 5 percent of tournaments on FanDuel and DraftKings multiple times. His optimal lineups cashed as high as the top 0.1 percent on FanDuel and as high as the top 1 percent on DraftKings.
He’s rolling through 2019 as well, including a strong 3x return on DraftKings in the Week 3 main slate. On Sunday of Week 5, his optimal lineup finished in the top 1 percent of tournaments on DraftKings, with his four core players — Deshaun Watson, Michael Thomas, Christian McCaffrey and Will Fuller — combining for a whopping 196.34 points, enough to cash in tournaments by themselves. He followed that up by cashing his FanDuel and DraftKings lineups on Sunday Night Football and Monday Night Football in Week 6 and then cashed everywhere on his SNF lineups yet again in Week 7.
He continued his roll with wins on both sites on the main slate, SNF and MNF in Week 8. He added 5x returns on his optimal lineups on both sites in Week 9 and cashed in main slate tournaments on both sites in Week 11. His Week 13 main slate lineups returned at least 10x on DraftKings and produced returns as high as 40x in higher-stakes tournaments. And last week, all of his lineups cashed handily. Anybody who has been following him has seen huge returns.
We can tell you one of McClure’s top NFL DFS picks for Week 15 is Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson ($8,200 on FanDuel and $6,800 on DraftKings). Watson has thrown for 3,425 yards and 24 touchdowns against nine interceptions and has also rushed for 344 yards and seven touchdowns.
He’s had at least 19 points on FanDuel and DraftKings in nine of 13 games so far this season and has had four games in whcih he’s put up at least 30 points on both sites. That high-floor, high-ceiling potential makes him an extremely compelling pick against a Titans defense that has struggled mightily against the pass. Tennessee ranks 25th in pass defense and has given up multiple passing touchdowns eight times already.
Part of McClure’s optimal NFL DFS strategy for Week 15 also includes rostering Seahawks running back Chris Carson at $7,400 on FanDuel and $7,500 on DraftKings.
Carson has been a staple of Seattle’s offense throughout the season. In fact, the third-year pro has recorded 20-plus carries seven times this season. And with Rashaad Penny (knee) missing the rest of the year with a torn ACL, Carson is expected to handle the bulk of the workload moving forward. That bodes well for him in Week 15 against the Panthers, a team that’s giving up a staggering 139.2 rushing yards per game, the fourth-worst mark in the NFL. Lock Carson in your NFL DFS lineups and look for a big return against Carolina on Sunday.
McClure is also targeting a player who could go off for massive numbers in Week 15 because of a dream matchup. The stars are aligning for him to go for 30, even 40 points on FanDuel and DraftKings. This pick could be the difference between winning your tournaments or going home with nothing.
So who is DFS pro Mike McClure putting in his optimal NFL DFS lineups for Week 15? And which player could put up tournament-winning numbers? Visit SportsLine now to see the full optimal tournament and cash game lineups from a professional DFS player who has almost $2 million in career winnings, and find out.
Pick Six Newsletter
Get the day’s big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings.
Thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox for the latest sports news.
There was an error processing your subscription.
Lamar Jackson is rewriting NFL history as he cruises toward the NFL MVP award
This you have to see to believe
The All-Pro is justifiably displeased with a few things in 2019
Jones is still dealing with a high ankle sprain, so Manning will start for the second consecutive…
Will Brinson’s best bets for Week 15 of the 2019 NFL season
Fitzgerald has played all 16 seasons in a Cardinals uniform, but won’t reveal whether this…
Jackson throws for five touchdowns again as the Ravens wrap up the AFC North title
The Eagles trailed 17-3 at halftime, but rallied in the second half to win
Live scores, highlights and updates from the Jaguars vs. Chargers football game
- NFL DFS, Week 11: Top DraftKings, FanDuel daily Fantasy football picks, lineups, strategy, stacks
- NFL DFS, Week 11: Best DraftKings, FanDuel daily Fantasy football picks, lineups, strategy, stacks
- NFL DFS for Week 11: Top DraftKings, FanDuel daily Fantasy football picks, lineups, strategy, stacks
- NFL DFS, Week 11: Optimal DraftKings, FanDuel daily Fantasy football picks, lineups, strategy, stacks
- NFL DFS, Week 11: Optimal DraftKings, FanDuel daily Fantasy football picks, lineups, strategy
- NFL DFS for Steelers vs. Browns: Optimal DraftKings, FanDuel daily Fantasy football picks, lineups for Week 11
- NFL DFS for Steelers vs. Browns: Best DraftKings, FanDuel daily Fantasy football picks, lineups for Week 11
- NFL DFS for Bears vs. Rams: Top DraftKings, FanDuel daily Fantasy football picks, lineups for Week 11
- College Football DFS for Week 12: Best DraftKings, FanDuel daily Fantasy CFB picks, lineups
- NBA DFS: Robert Williams and top FanDuel, DraftKings daily Fantasy basketball picks for Wednesday, Nov. 13
- NBA DFS: James Harden and optimal FanDuel, DraftKings daily Fantasy basketball picks for Friday, Nov. 15
- NBA DFS: Domantas Sabonis and optimal FanDuel, DraftKings daily Fantasy basketball picks for Friday, Nov. 15
- NBA DFS: LeBron James and top FanDuel, DraftKings daily Fantasy basketball picks for Wednesday, Nov. 13
- NBA DFS: Trae Young and optimal FanDuel, DraftKings daily Fantasy basketball picks for Thursday, Nov. 14
- NBA DFS: LeBron James and best FanDuel, DraftKings daily Fantasy basketball picks for Nov. 17
- NBA DFS: Giannis Antetokounmpo and optimal FanDuel, DraftKings daily Fantasy basketball picks for Nov. 16
- NBA DFS: Alec Burks and top FanDuel, DraftKings daily Fantasy basketball picks for Nov. 17
- Rochie’s Fantasy Football Four Pack: Can’t Miss Plays For Week 11
- Christian Kirk Dominates Daily Fantasy on 11/13... Cooper Kupp Crushes DFS Owners
- Chiefs vs. Chargers odds, line: Monday Night Football picks, predictions from model on 91-61 run
NFL DFS, Week 15: Top DraftKings, FanDuel daily Fantasy football picks, lineups, strategy, stacks have 1355 words, post on www.cbssports.com at December 13, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.