Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s younger sister, Syama Tamshi Siddiqui, passed away on Saturday, 7th December 2019 in a hospital in Pune. The 26 years old was battling cancer for the past 8 years. Nawazuddin had previously stated that his sister was putting up a brave front in battling the disease. Syama was only 18 when she was diagnosed with Cancer. The actor had shared a heartful note last year on his sister’s birthday. It read, “My sister ws diagnosed of advanced stage #breastcancer @ 18 bt it ws her will power & courage dat made her stand agnst all d odds she turns 25 2day & still fighting M thankful 2 [email protected] & @Lalehbusheri13 fr motivating her & m rly grateful 2 @resulpSir fr introducng me 2 dem.” (sic) The sad news of her demise was shared by Nawaz’s brother Ayazuddin Siddiqui. He also added that Nawazuddin was abroad in the US when Syama passed away. According to various reports, Syama’s mortal remains will be bought to the family’s village in Budhana. May his sister’s soul rest in peace.
- Oliver Jarvis breaks 26-year-old record to secure Rolex 24 pole
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui reveals that the script of the ‘Thackeray’ sequel is being readied
- Cam Newton makes 6-year-old's Christmas dream come true
- Sixth title in the bag for 16-year-old
- Missing 9-year-old girl from west Harris County found safe
- Renault Clio – 26 years of fun, manic hot hatches
- Fourteen-year-old female boxer among national-title hopefuls this week in Missouri
- Foster mother is charged over death of one-year-old boy who was left in hot car at shopping mall while she worked inside
- Man charged with murder after 11-year-old killed in New Year's Eve possible DWI wreck
- Homemade, 50-Year-Old Fuel Motor Roars Back To Life
Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s 26 Year Old Sister Syama Tamshi Siddiqui Passes Away have 286 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at December 8, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.