She has sparked engagement rumours after being spotted wearing a diamond band on her ring finger in recent weeks.
And Lily Allen certainly looked head over heels with her Stranger Things star boyfriend David Harbour when they attended the Dior Men’s Show Pre-Fall 2020 in Miami on Tuesday.
Keeping her ring under wraps, the singer, 34, flashed a radiant smile as she cuddled up to the American actor, 44, at the fashion show.
Cuddling up: Lily Allen looked head over heels with her Stranger Things star boyfriend David Harbour when they attended the Dior Men’s Show Pre-Fall 2020 in Miami on Tuesday
Cute couple: The singer, 34, flashed a radiant smile as she posed alongside the American actor, 44, at the fashion show
Make like Lily in a shirt by Dior
The Dior pre-fall ’20 menswear catwalk show attracted numerous celebrities, including Lily Allen.
The singer was, of course, decked out in the coveted fashion house and her shirt particularly caught our eye. Hailing from the SS20 line, it has an airy short sleeve silhouette, button-down front and all-over logo print. Style and versatility? Check, check!
Sadly it isn’t available to buy just yet, but click (right) to shop more from the brand.
We have also scoured the web for patterned shirts and listed a few of our favourite finds below. With fabulous options from Reiss, Solid & Striped, PrettyLittleThing and AllSaints, you might struggle to choose just one!
* PRICES MAY NOT BE AS ADVERTISED
Lily looked chic in a quirky, kimono inspired shirt layered over a long black skirt, showcasing her edgy style credentials at the event.
She layered a cross-body bag over her patterned grey top and added a sweep of black eye shadow to complete her look.
The Smile singer pinned her brunette bob back in a funky updo and accessorised with silver jewellery.
Getting ready: The Smile singer pinned her brunette bob back in a funky updo and accessorised with silver jewellery
David proudly laced an arm around his partner’s shoulders, looking smitten with the British star.
Lily and David have been inseparable ever since they were first linked this autumn and are happier than ever.
The star separated from husband Sam Cooper in 2015 after four years marriage. The former couple announced they finalized their divorce in 2018.
Strike a pose: Lily looked chic in a quirky, kimono inspired shirt layered over a long black skirt, showcasing her edgy style credentials at the event
They share joint custody of their two children: daughters Ethel, seven, and Marnie, six.
While Lily and Sam aren’t together any more, she admitted they are still ‘really friendly’.
Meanwhile current boyfriend David Harbour was last linked to Fantastic Beasts actress Alison Sudol, with the couple last being pictured together in April.
The Newsroom actor famously dated Save The Last Dance star Julia Stiles between 2011 and 2015, and was in a relationship with former fiancee Maria Thayer from 2009 to 2011.
Exes: Lily split with her two daughters’ father, Sam Cooper, in 2018, seven years after getting married [pictured]
- Lily Allen stages elaborate Christmas prank as she receives TEN boxes filled with cash, a 'Cartier' watch and two rings from Stranger Things boyfriend David Harbour
- Lily Allen sparks engagement talk on walk with boyfriend David Harbour
- ‘Stranger Things’ Star David Harbour’s Long, Dark Road to Leading Man
- Lily Allen hits the slopes in Colorado as she takes her daughters Ethel, 7, and Marnie, 6, snowboarding
- Lily Allen and David Harbour spark engagement speculation AGAIN as the singer sports a ring on her wedding finger during festive stroll in NYC
- David Harbour, Lily Allen spark engagement rumors after she's spotted wearing ring
- Florence Pugh hits back after fan points out age gap between actress, boyfriend Zach Braff
- David Beckham is accused of PRETENDING to cook Christmas dinner... as fans spot a CHEF in the kitchen while the suit-clad star attentively carves the turkey
- Kate Hudson steps out in Yeti-inspired coat as she and boyfriend Danny Fujikawa cuddle up to one another on ski holiday in Aspen
- Gus Kenworthy's kiss with boyfriend a 'moment to celebrate'
- The Beckham boys wear matching pyjamas and Sir Elton John shares sweet throwback while Geri Horner lights a final advent candle as they lead the stars celebrating Christmas Eve
- Pain-ridden Madonna finally comes to London with children including son David Banda, 14, as she prepares for custody showdown with ex Guy Ritchie (and is David carrying her cane?)
- Holby City actress Camilla Arfwedson and Call the Midwife star Jack Hawkins secretly get married
- Dan Osborne's CBB co-star Natalie Nunn sets pulses racing in a pink bardot dress on a night out in LA after claiming they DID have a threesome
- Michelin men: Claude Bosi, Terence Conran and the return of Bibendum
- Festive fun! Nadia Bartel, Phoebe Burgess and Jennifer Hawkins lead the Christmas celebrations on social media... as a string of Australian stars reveal how they spent their special day
- Scarlett Johansson and SNL's Colin Jost are engaged after two years of dating as actress prepares to marry for a THIRD time at the age of just 34
- EMMY AWARDS 2018: Scarlett Johansson dazzles in plunging white gown as she leads best dressed on red carpet alongside Jessica Biel and Penelope Cruz
- Celeb romances, flings and weddings of the year: From Miley Cyrus to Rio Ferdinand
- A night of tears and triumph at SAG Awards: 'Exhausted' Nicole Kidman pushes through the flu to accept gong while Gary Oldman breaks down during his win and Three Billboards takes a TRIO of awards
Lily Allen, 34, has every reason to Smile as she cosies up to Stranger Things star boyfriend David Harbour, 44, at Dior Men's show in Miami have 994 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 4, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.