By Libby Birk – December 20, 2019 08:05 am EST Share 0 Comments 0 Jessica Biel is reportedly still “very hurt” by husband Justin Timberlake’s embarrassing night out with Palmer co-star Alisha Wainwright and is still on her way to forgiving him.”Justin and Jessica are focused on mending any issues in their relationship right now, but Jessica is still in a place where she’s very hurt and upset with Justin,” a source told Us Weekly. “She hasn’t fully forgiven him and isn’t letting him off easy.” The couple reportedly know that there’s “work required” to “get back to a good place as a couple” after the former *NSYNC member was photographed holding hands with Palmer last month. The two were sitting together on an outdoor balcony at New Orleans’ Old Absinthe House. The photos published by The Sun showed them holding hands under a table as well as Wainwright resting her hand on Timberlake’s leg. View this post on Instagram A post shared by Justin Timberlake (@justintimberlake) on Dec 4, 2019 at 5:05pm PST Following the highly publicized PDA session, Timberlake publicly apologized to Biel, to whom he’s been married since 2012, for his behavior, writing in a statement he… Read full this story
- Jessica Biel 'lobbies against new vaccination bill'
- Jessica Biel insists she's not an anti-vaxxer
- Why Janet Jackson is pop’s most underrated legend
- The Most Interesting Candidates Running For European Parliament
- 'Stand up against far right' says star of Cannes WWII drama
- Some councils 'running out' of reserve cash
- Cryptocurrency expert calls for better protection
- Khloe Kardashian speaks out on Tristan Thompson's 'mistakes'
- Trudeau accepts he breached ethics, won't apologise
Jessica Biel Reportedly Hasn't 'Fully Forgiven' Justin Timberlake for Alisha Wainwright Scandal have 265 words, post on popculture.com at December 20, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.