Popular singer and Indian Idol 11 judge Neha Kakkar is in the best phase of her life. Her recent song ‘Dheeme Dheeme’ from Pati Patni Aur Woh is one of the trending songs on social media. new Punjabi song ‘Puchda hi nahin’ was released recently which is trending at number three on YouTube. The singer has also been constantly in news post her break-up with actor Himansh Kohli. On multiple occasions she had also shared cryptic posts on social media, leaving her fans worried. Recently, on Indian Idol 11, Neha yet again made a shocking confession. She revealed that at one point of time, she didn’t want to live anymore. The Saturday’s episode saw Kumar Sanu and Anuradha Paudwal as special guests and the contestants dedicated songs to the iconic singers. Himesh Reshammiya replaced #MeToo accused Anu Malik. In the episode, Azmat Hussain sang Diwale song ‘Jeeta tha jiske liye’, which made judges and Kumar Sanu emotional. They heaped praise on Azmat. Neha too got emotional and was seen advising him. Neha went on to reveal that although she is having great time right now, she had been through a difficult phase in her life. Further, she said that there… Read full this story
- Indian Idol 11: Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L'il Champs Winner Azmat Hussain Reveals He Was Addicted To Drugs
- Eid-Ul-Fitr 2020: Dipika Kakar, Sana Khan, Neha Kakkar, And Others Wish Fans Eid Mubarak
- ‘Life comes around once, live it fully and positively’
- 11 Things On Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From Clare V. to Roomba
- Roadies judge Neha Dhupia’s daughter Mehr interrupts her during live audition; catch a glimpse of her face in this video
- 'American Idol' Top 7 Make Their Final Argument to the Nation, Describe Dream Debut Album
- Arjun Kapoor Didn’t Want Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor To Go Through Hell After Sridevi’s Passing
- 'Career-focused' Mary-Kate Olsen, 33, didn't want to be 'controlled' by her husband Olivier Sarkozy, 50, prior to their split
- Nikki Bella reveals she broke up with John Cena because she didn't want him to have any 'regrets' about becoming a father
- 'It feels irresponsible to have a second child and yet I want one. How do I grapple with this?'
Indian Idol 11: Neha Kakkar Felt Life Was Unfair & Didn't Want To Live Anymore have 374 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at December 10, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.