WASHINGTON DC: Teen climate activist Greta Thunberg gave back as good as she got Thursday after President Donald Trump dismissed her Time Person of the Year award with the snarky suggestion that she “chill” and go to the movies. Trump joined Brazilian right-wing President Jair Bolsonaro and Russian strongman President Vladimir Putin on the list of world leaders who recently patronised the 16-year-old when he reacted to her Time honour. “So ridiculous,” 73-year-old Trump tweeted. “Greta must work on her Anger Management problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with a friend! Chill Greta, Chill!” Thunberg, who has shot to global fame since launching her “Fridays For Future” climate crisis protests, had a quick comeback. So ridiculous. Greta must work on her Anger Management problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with a friend… https://t.co/O8CxbQbeKR— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) 1576153347000 Fridays for future. The school strike continues! #climatestrike #klimatstrejk #FridaysForFuture https://t.co/5jej011Qtp— Greta Thunberg (@GretaThunberg) 1537116920000 “A teenager working on her anger management problem. Currently chilling and watching a good old fashioned movie with a friend,” she wrote as her new Twitter bio. Thunberg, from Sweden, is rapidly gaining experience in fending off barbs from unfriendly world… Read full this story
- Donald Trump personally pushed postmaster general to double rates on Amazon, other firms
- TV news host stops reading Donald Trump's tweets on-air because they are 'bald-faced lies'
- Donald Trump suggests NFL players who kneel during national anthem 'shouldn't be in country'
- Donald Trump had 'no idea' his personal attorney was selling White House insight, Rudy Giuliani claims
- Donald Trump’s Guide to Presidential Etiquette
- Is President Donald Trump unwelcome at Sen. John McCain's funeral?
- Donald Trump acknowledges Stormy Daniels payment, denies affair or use of campaign money
- Donald Trump’s Attacks on the Justice System Are Helping This Ex-Con Coal Baron’s Campaign
- Americans have been through worse. Here's how to survive the Donald Trump era.
- Jon Meacham: Americans have been through worse. We will survive the Donald Trump era.
Greta Thunberg hits back at Donald Trump's 'anger management' comment, changes Twitter bio to 'currently chilling' have 337 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at December 13, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.