Home Fashion Bollywood wardrobe Bollywood Wardrobe Aayushi Adhaulia By Aayushi Adhaulia | on December 9, 2019 Recently, the four gorgeous Bollywood divas, Disha Patani, Bhumi Pednekar, Kiara Advani, and Aditi Rao Hydari turned the covergirls for the December issue of Harper’s Bazaar India, Condé Nast Traveller India,Vogue India, and Travel + Leisure India & South Asia respectively. The actresses oozed glamour and took the internet on fire with their stunning looks and fashionable outfits. So, let us take a close look at their covershoot attire and decode it. View this post on Instagram 📸💄 @bazaarindia A post shared by disha patani (paatni) (@dishapatani) on Dec 6, 2019 at 5:30am PST Disha Patani In A Black Trench Coat For the Harper’s Bazaar India’s covershoot, Disha Patani opted for a full-sleeved notch-lapel six-buttoned double-breasted black trenchcoat, which came from the London-based label, Cover Story. Her trench coat featured overlap detailing. She accessorised her look with multi-layered neckpieces and rings by Orra. The actress painted her nails maroon and let loose her side-parted streaked tresses. Slight contouring marked by filled brows, dark-hued eye shadow, and red lip shade spruced up her look. View this post on Instagram Living my golden moment. Publication: @cntravellerindia… Read full this story
- Dame Judi Dench's Vogue Magazine Cover: Subtle Floral Splash, And We Love It!
- Dame Judi Dench, 85, looks radiant in British Vogue as she becomes fashion bible's oldest cover star in HISTORY and vows to never retire
- Alia Bhatt’s BFF Akansha Ranjan Kapoor Spreads Positivity With Super Cool Attire In Her Latest Shoot
- Tamannaah Bhatia, Halle Berry, And Other Divas Nail Quarantine Pillow Challenge In The Coolest Way
- TikTok Star Nagma Mirajkar Slays It In Her Fashionable Outfits And We’re Impressed!
- Mrunal Thakur's Perky Make-Up For The Celebrity Beauty Edit Of This Magazine Is So Cool
- New trends: fashion covers reflect the era of coronavirus
- Instagram vs Wheel-ality: Jesy Nelson makes chores fashionable as she brings in the bins in colourful nineties-inspired ensemble before sharing ab-flashing shot online
- Katy Perry: The Billboard Cover Story
- Normal People's Marianne: Who is Daisy Edgar-Jones in real life? Instagram, fashion & actor boyfriend
Disha Patani And Other Divas Make A Fashionable Splash With Their Latest Magazine Covers have 343 words, post on www.boldsky.com at December 9, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.