Photo: Moviestore/Shutterstock Photo: Moviestore/Shutterstock Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 Photo: Moviestore/Shutterstock Claudine Auger, French Star of James Bond Film ‘Thunderball,’ Dies at 78 1 / 1 Back to Gallery French actor Claudine Auger, who broke through internationally with her part opposite Sean Connery in the James Bond film “Thunderball,” has died. She was 78. Auger’s talent agency Art Time announced the news and said she had died in Paris. More from Variety Phoebe Waller-Bridge Talks About Spicing Up Bond First James Bond ‘No Time to Die’ Movie Poster Unveiled Disney Inks Long-Term Deal to Occupy Most of Pinewood Studios Auger started her acting career with a small part in the 1958 film “Christine,” in which she starred alongside Romy Schneider and Alain Delon. She then appeared in Jean Cocteau’s 1960 film “Testament Of Orpheus.” She was the first French actress to be cast as a “Bond girl” in a movie with the dashing British spy, years ahead of Lea Seydoux, Sophie Marceau, Eva Green and Carole Bouquet. In 1965’s “Thunderball,” she played “Domino,” a femme fatale and mistress of Emilio Largo (Adolfo Celi) who falls in love with Bond and helps him bring down… Read full this story
- Claudine Auger, French beauty queen turned actress who played Domino in the James Bond film ‘Thunderball’ – obituary
- Clifton James, sheriff in 2 James Bond films, dies at 96
- Phoebe Waller-Bridge puts on an effortlessly chic display in a red jacket and matching scarf... after release of James Bond film No Time To Die is delayed for SEVEN MONTHS
- James Bond movie No Time To Die POSTPONED by 6 months and won’t be released until November after coronavirus fears
- All the movies delayed over coronavirus - from Disney blockbuster to James Bond
- James Bond Star Olga Kurylenko Tests Positive For COVID-19, Advises Fans 'Take This Seriously'
- James Bond star Olga Kurylenko tests positive for coronavirus, advises everyone to ‘take this seriously’
- James Bond Actor Clifton James Dies At 96
- Former James Bond star Roger Moore dies of cancer
- 'Spider-Man's Tom Holland Earns Praise for His James Bond Style on Academy Awards Red Carpet
Claudine Auger, French Star of James Bond Film ‘Thunderball,’ Dies at 78 have 340 words, post on www.chron.com at December 20, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.