Director Bala’s ‘Varma’ was supposed to be actor Vikram’s son Dhruv’s debut project. The film, which was the official Tamil remake of Telugu blockbuster ‘Arjun Reddy’ was dropped due to difference of opinions between the producer and director. Director Bala was known as one of the realistic filmmakers in Kollywood. He has given multiple hits like Sethu, Pithamagan, Nandha, Naan Kadavul and Thara Thappattai. His films are regarded as the most original and are known to receive abundant praises from the critics. Bala has given career breakthrough for actors like Vikram, Surya, Arya, Vishal, Varalakshmi, Mottai Rajendran, Janani Iyer, Pooja and GV Prakash. Bala’s ‘Varma’, according to the production team did not match exactly with the vibe of ‘Arjun Reddy’. The film had the creative touch of Bala’s style. Therefore, the film was eventually re-shot with a different director and there was a change in the entire cast and crew except Dhruv. Bala, who got completely upset with this, released a statement that read, “I’m forced to safeguard creative freedom. It was my own decision to relieve myself from this project. Considering Dhruv Vikram’s future, I would like to end this here.” The film which was re-shot was named as… Read full this story
- Book by Nobel Prize winners to release soon
- Will NASA have answers on Vikram lander?
- Chandrayaan-2: NASA to Perform a 'Rigorous' Search for Vikram Lander
- Gears of War Game Review
- Samsung Gear VR Review: Hell Yes I Will Strap This Phone to My Face
- Climbing and Rappelling For Fun and Sport With Tactical Gear
- Discount Fishing Gear - Get Discounts at eBay
- Fishing For Trout - 3 Pieces of Trout Fishing Gear Every Trout Fisherman Should Use
- Swiss Gear Computer Back Pack Review
- GTA 6 release date news: Huge Grand Theft Auto launch update for PlayStation and Xbox
Bala-Dhruv Vikram’s ‘Varma’ Gearing Up For Release Soon? have 311 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at December 10, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.