Ashutosh Gowarikar’s ‘Panipat’ hit theatres yesterday, and audiences are enchanted by this period drama based on the Third Battle of Panipat. The film stars Arjun Kapoor as Sadashiv Rao, commander of the Maratha army, Kriti Sanon as Parvati Bai, wife of Sadashiv Rao, and Sanjay Dutt as Afghani invader Ahmed Shah Abdali. The doting sister that she is, Anshula Kapoor took to her social media to shower praises on Arjun for his performance in the film. In a touching note, she wrote that Arjun embodies the Maratha values of courage, integrity, duty and strength. Sharing an image of Arjun Kapoor’s poster from Panipat, Anshula wrote, “I’ve seen you work your hardest this past year and I am so, so proud of you & your transformation into the character of Sadashiv Rao. This is a story of his & the Marathas courage, integrity, duty, and strength. You embody this and so much more. I am in awe of Sadashiv bhau,” (sic). Anshula gushed over Kriti’s performance as Parvati Bai, writing, “@kritisanon you light up the screen & just with your expressions you have the ability to tell us everything we need to know and feel. I cried when you did, my… Read full this story
- Employee Praise & Recognition - Why They Matter & How to Do it Right
- Ballerina Teresa Reichlen - Gives Performance Lessons To Students, Athletes and Artists
- Ranbir Kapoor - The New Star in Bollywood
- Bachna Ae Haseeno - Ranbir Kapoor And Deepika Padukone
- The Power Of Praise
- "Praise in Public, Correct in Private" May Not Be a Good Idea
- Use Olympic Courage When Getting an Ex Back
- Children, Chores and Praise
- Passover and Easter's Common Theme - Courage Comes From Faith
- Praise and Appreciation - The Keys to Job Satisfaction?
Anshula Kapoor Praises Arjun Kapoor’s Panipat Performance: ‘You Embody Sadashiv Rao’s Courage’ have 302 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at December 7, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.