Talking about the film, Shahid said: “It took me some time to decide what to do next after ‘Kabir Singh’. But the minute I saw ‘Jersey’, I knew I wanted it to be my next. It is a wonderful inspiring and personal human journey that I connected with deeply.”
According to a source, Shahid is “learning the ropes of playing a cricketer on screen by regularly going for the cricket sessions.”
Also, the film’s shoot will start in Chandigarh this month.
A picture of Shahid taking cricket training is out. In the image, he is seen holding a bat in his hands.
View this post on Instagram
“Jersey” will be directed by Gowtam Tinnanauri who helmed the original as well. Produced by Allu Aravind, Aman Gill, Dil Raju, the film is scheduled to release on August 28, 2020.
Watch this space for more updates!
- Confirmed! Shahid to star in Gowtam Tinnanauri's Hindi remake of Telugu film Jersey
- How to Keep Your Hockey Jerseys Clean
- Digital Camera Lessons - Shooting Modes
- How to Write a Screenplay - 20 Lessons From Star Trek
- Digital Camera Lessons - Macro Photography
- Take Your Marketing to the Next Level
- Dobro Lessons - How to Practice More Efficiently to Be a Better Musician
- Digital Camera Lessons - Understanding Color Channels
- Digital Photo Tips - Take Contest Winning Photographs of Your Pets
- Taking Good Photos - What's the One Thing You Can Do to See Immediate Results?
- Kartik Aaryan, Janhvi Kapoor and Lakshya to kickoff Dostana 2 in November
- Suniel Shetty starts shooting for Hollywood film Call Centre inspired by a true-life scam
- Test Cricket's Life Lesson - Master the "War of Attrition"
- The Latest: Many Democrats support taking on drug companies
- Ned Colletti's baseball lessons for NHL scouting
- World Food Day: Here are some Bollywood celebrities who are big time foodies
- Empowerment Vessel - Graduation Commencement - What Mission Are You On?
- Inconspicuous Photography - Lesson 1
- Lessons From Gordon Ramsey
- The burnout of the shooting star Carmelo Anthony
Shahid Kapoor Takes Cricket Lessons For 'Jersey', Here's When The Shoot Will Commence have 363 words, post on news.abplive.com at November 1, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.