Salman Khan on Saturday announced that Shefali Bagga, Rashami Desai and Devoleena Bhattacharjee have been evicted from reality show Bigg Boss 13. However, as per sources, the makers will introduce a twist and get Rashami and Devoleena back in the game. Shared a source with indianexpress.com, “Both the television actors will enter the secret room today and the episode will air on Thursday night. The makers were sure they wouldn’t let the two go but were waiting for the right opportunity to get them back. This will be a good chance for Rashami and Devoleena to understand the game and not make the same mistakes again.” Advertising Ironically, Shefali Bagga, who had to exit the show, felt that she got evicted because of Devoleena and Rashami. Post her exit from BB13 house, she shared with us, “I think they were trying to play safe and support their friends. But this was a personal task. I think it was too late when they realised it. Paras had made it clear that he would give immunity to Mahira. So we should have played an individual game. After all, only one will win the title and not a group.” Last week, the makers… Read full this story
- Kaanta Laga girl Shefali Zariwala to enter Bigg Boss 13
- Bigg Boss 13: Sidharth Shukla slams Devoleena Bhattacharjee for misusing 'MeToo Movement' during their task
- Bigg Boss 13: Paras Chhabra and Sidharth Shukla entertain with their pole dance; watch video
- Bigg Boss 13: Now Karishma Tanna enters as the 'maharani'; gives orders to the contestants
- Bigg Boss 13: 'Kaanta laga' girl Shefali Jariwala all set to enter the house tonight
- Bigg Boss 13's Siddhartha Dey shows gruesome wounds he suffered during a task; calls it inhuman behaviour
- Money matters! Tehseen Poonawalla beats Rashami Desai to become the highest-paid contestant in 'Bigg Boss 13'
- Bigg Boss 13: Shehnaz Gill takes a dig at Karishma Tanna and Gautam Gulati’s ‘dushmani’; asks if they are still friends
- Less plastic, more fibre & PoP: New 18,500 sq ft 'Bigg Boss 13' house goes green
- Bigg Boss 13: Devoleena gets pulled up for breaking this major rule in the house
Rashami Desai and Devoleena Bhattacharjee to re-enter Bigg Boss 13 on Thursday have 356 words, post on indianexpress.com at November 6, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.