During presidential campaign season all the habits and behaviors of candidates are understandably put under a microscope. And one of the ever-present elements of the campaign trail is food: What the candidates eat at events, how they like to eat, even their go-to comfort foods are all up for comment. (Who could forget the collective gasp of horror that came from the entire city of New York when state gubernatorial candidate Cynthia Nixon ordered a cinnamon raisin bagel with cream cheese, lox, tomato, red onions and capers?) In the same vein, a true horror of this campaign season has been the photos of presidential candidate and South Bend mayor Pete Buttigieg eating. This may sound harsh, but please just examine the evidence yourself: Advertisement Not only is this a crime against breakfast rolls, an act that should lead to Buttigieg never again being permitted to watch the Great British Bakeoff (what would Paul Hollywood say????), his facial expression adds a whole new element of horror to the picture. I joke, but it’s no secret that food is political. And this isn’t the first time that it’s been a topic of discussion during Buttigieg’s campaign. The candidate was criticized earlier this… Read full this story
- Towie’s Pete Wicks will risk his life to rescue more dogs in Romania and South Korea
- Pete Wicks is the first star to sign up for Celebrity Island with Bear Grylls series 3
- Snow-Bite: Thai Model Recreates Celebrity Styles Using Food (PHOTOS)
- This smiling alpaca eating an orange looks blissfully happy
- Former anorexic whose weight dropped to under five stone overcomes eating disorder to become a mum
- How much fat should I eat everyday, what is saturated fat, which foods contain it and is it bad for you?
- This ‘party’ photo will bamboozle you
- 9 pictures of animals eating Easter eggs that will make your weekend
- Sneaky man comes up with genius hack to get more matches on Tinder – uploading his photos UPSIDE DOWN
- Love Island’s Megan Barton Hanson photos – Instagram pictures and rumoured leaked WhatsApp snaps
Please, No More Photos of Pete Buttigieg Eating have 340 words, post on theslot.jezebel.com at November 10, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.