Fans of Party Down, the Starz cult hit that last aired almost 10 years ago, got news they have long been hoping to hear: a show reunion may happen in the not too distant future. “I’m thinking the next year or two we’ll explore a way to get the gang back together again,” co-creator and producer Dan Etheridge revealed toward the end of a Party Down panel discussion Sunday at Vulture Festival LA. The full cast was on hand for the event, including actress Megan Mullally, who joined Party Down in the show’s second season. “I want to do it again,” she insisted. “Can’t we do the show again?” She called performing on the show the most fun she’s had as an actor, a sentiment echoed by other cast members. Related Story ‘Run The World’: Stephen Bishop To Co-Star In Starz Comedy Pilot “It was truly a blessed time. It was truly the most fun I had doing a job,” shared Jane Lynch, who appeared in most of the series’ first season before she departed to honor a prior commitment to star on Fox’s Glee (she returned for the final episode of Party Down’s season 2, which wound up being… Read full this story
- Class Reunion Party Ideas
- Creative Ideas For Class Reunions
- High School Class Reunion Favors - 9 Money Saving Tips For Inexpensive Giveways For Your Party
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Party Ideas
- Winnie the Pooh Birthday Party Ideas
- Party Planning Potholes - 6 Event Planning Mistakes to Avoid
- Signs Your Children May Be Associating With Or Involved in Gangs
- Weddings As Reunions
- You Can Say No!
- High School Musical Party Theme
‘Party Down’ Producers Say They May “Get The Gang Back Together Again” For Reunion have 268 words, post on deadline.com at November 10, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.