The race to the NFL playoffs continues on Sunday and you can watch three huge games live on Sky Sports – including 49ers at Ravens, Raiders at Chiefs and Patriots at Texans. Sunday’s build-up coverage will begin at 5pm before the first kick-off at 6pm, and the games will be followed by a fascinating Monday Night Football match-up when the Minnesota Vikings (8-3) visit the Seattle Seahawks (9-2), live on Sky Sports Action at 1.15am on Monday night/Tuesday morning.Trubisky leads Bears to victory over LionsBills clamp down on Cowboys in DallasSaints’ Hill sinks Falcons for titleFor now, let’s look ahead to Sunday’s games…6pm: San Francisco 49ers at Baltimore RavensSeasons so far: The San Francisco 49ers (10-1) are edging ever closer to a playoff berth as they seek their 11th win of the season when they visit the Baltimore Ravens (9-2). They will book their post-season slot if they beat the Ravens and the Los Angeles Rams fail to win against the Arizona Cardinals.Kyle Shanahan’s men are currently second in rushing yards in the NFL with 1,602, behind only the Ravens’ 2,316. Their only defeat this year arrived against the division-rival Seahawks, since which they have won three straight including an… Read full this story
- Is Deshaun Watson set to win 'multiple' titles with Texans?
- Schefter breaks down Deshaun Watson contract discussions
- Patrick Mahomes comes in at No. 4 on the NFL’s top 100 list
- Chiefs' Travis Kelce talks Patrick Mahomes Top 100 ranking: 'It is what it is'
- Patrick Mahomes' ranking on NFL Top 100 players list leaves fans dumbfounded
- NFL MVP Jackson insists he's 'got to do better' in 2020
- Madden 21's First X-Factor Abilities Revealed For Star Quarterbacks
- Madden 21's First New X-Factor Abilities Revealed
- Madden 21's First X-Factor Abilities Revealed For Quarterbacks
- Dak Prescott: What next for franchise-tagged Dallas Cowboys quarterback?
NFL Sunday: Lamar Jackson, Patrick Mahomes, Deshaun Watson and Jimmy Garoppolo on show have 298 words, post on www.skysports.com at November 25, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.