Harden posted 49 points on 41 shots from the field as the Rockets won their seventh consecutive game in the NBA on Saturday. Rockets star Harden – leading the way in the absence of rested team-mate Russell Westbrook – made 16 of his 41 shots, going eight of 22 from three-point range. The Timberwolves were led by Karl-Anthony Towns’ 27 points and 15 rebounds. Meanwhile, the Los Angeles Clippers humbled the Atlanta Hawks 150-101 in the absence of Kawhi Leonard. #ClipperNation gives @Yg_Trece a standing ovation as he checks out with 37 PTS in his home debut! pic.twitter.com/eguIXOVvHG — NBA (@NBA) November 17, 2019 Leonard missed his second straight game and fourth of the season due to a left knee contusion. But Paul George stepped up with 37 points in just 20 minutes in his home debut for the Clippers, while Lou Williams (25) and Jerome Robinson (21) combined for 46 from the bench. Giannis shows why he’s the MVP Reigning MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo put up 26 points, 13 rebounds and six assists in the Milwaukee Bucks’ 102-83 victory against the Indiana Pacers. Kristaps Porzingis and fellow international Luka Doncic inspired the Dallas Mavericks’ 110-102 win over defending champions the… Read full this story
- NBA wrap: Suns stun Bucks as Rockets lose fourth straight
- Chris Paul, Rajon Rondo, Brandon Ingram all ejected for punches-thrown fight in Rockets win
- On this day in sport: NBA record falls, Asia enjoys basketball breakthrough, and England lose landmark rugby clash
- Barton, Porter each score 19 as Nuggets beat Kings 120-115
- Anthony Davis, Nikola Jokic, Russell Westbrook among players leading NBA in weird, quirky, surprising stats
- NBA odds 2020: Western Conference title predictions, picks, teams to avoid from expert on 113-84 run
- NBA Draft 2020: Team needs and prospect fits for every lottery team; Knicks, LaMelo Ball a perfect match?
- Why these five NBA playoff contenders could be in better shape when the season resumes
- Why the Rockets have more to gain or lose from shorter playoff format than any NBA team
- Ten NBA Games to stream — classic and from this season — during hiatus
NBA wrap: Harden scores 49 points in Rockets win, Kawhi-less Clippers crush Hawks have 324 words, post on www.mykhel.com at November 17, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.