There are two dominant stories emerging from the house of Windsor. One is that of Harry and Meghan and their war with the press. The other is Prince Andrew and whether he will face any serious consequences for his connection to Jeffrey Epstein. They are intrinsically related, but they rarely directly interact, twining around each other without touching. One of these stories is winning out, and it reveals a lot about why the second is dropping from sight, once again. Harry and Meghan came out of the slow end of summer swinging. Their whirlwind royal tour of Africa was essentially their first major outing since Meghan returned from maternity leave. But rather than take their positive headlines and return home to Frogmore, on the last day of the trip they dropped major news: They were suing the publishers of the Daily Mail and the Mail on Sunday, announcing with a fierce and condemnatory statement by Harry himself: “Unfortunately, my wife has become one of the latest victims of a British tabloid press that wages campaigns against individuals with no thought to the consequences–a ruthless campaign that has escalated over the past year, throughout her pregnancy and while raising our newborn… Read full this story
- Use Fairytales to Plan Your Fairy Tale Weddings
- Adult Fairy Costume Ideas - Look for Inspiration in Fairy Tales and Ancient Myths
- Are There Such Things as Fairy Tale Castles? (Castle Coch Wales)
- Love and Marriage Fairy Tale
- Fairy Tales Don't Come True
- My Fairy Tale Is Gone
- Rothenburg - A Fairy Tale Town in Southern Germany
- Fairy Tale Adventure Travel to Neuschwanstein Castle
- Eastnor, A Fairy Tale Castle - Within 3 Hours Of London
- Marriage: Where is the Fairy Tale?
Invalidating the Fairy Tale have 277 words, post on jezebel.com at November 1, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.