This is the horrifying moment a young woman appears to desperately warn her neighbors to ‘lock their doors’ before being shot dead by her boyfriend.
California police say Chanell Brown, 23, was ‘executed’ in front of officers by Earnest Easterling, 25, on October 27. He was then shot dead by Sacramento County cops.
Distressing home security footage shows the moment the killer turned his gun on his girlfriend after she pleaded with him to stop as he threatens to ‘blast’ her.
Chanell begs neighbors to lock their doors in the harrowing footage as Easterling hits her. He appears to accuse her of calling the police, adding: ‘I didn’t do s***.’
The victim’s grieving mother Veronica Brown said Thursday: ‘My baby was really a good person. Everything about her was an angel, she helped you.
‘She saved lives, the night she died she saved lives, she saved other people, she sacrificed her own life. That’s what really happened. She sacrificed herself.’
The video begins with Easterling kicking a door while shouting at Chanell and holding a gun following a car crash, CBS reports. Chanell screams: ‘Lock your door, lock it.’ Moments later Chanell is seen walking toward police with her arms in the air, pictured
Chanell goes out of sight and Easterling raises his gun, pictured. A series of shots are fired, killing Chanell, and a woman screams. Off camera Easterling is shot dead by police
California police say Chanell Brown, 23, left, was ‘executed’ in front of officers by Earnest Easterling, 25, right, on October 27. He was then shot dead by Sacramento County cops
The video begins with Easterling kicking a door while shouting at Chanell and holding a gun following a car crash, CBS reports.
Chanell screams: ‘Lock your door, lock it.’
The clip continues as Easterling paces around with Chanell sitting on the floor. At one point he hits her. He also tells her: ‘When they come, I’m blasting you!’
Moments later Chanell is seen walking toward police with her arms in the air. Easterling closely follows with his gun, which he has now fitted with a higher capacity magazine, police say.
Chanell goes out of sight and Easterling raises his gun. A series of shots are fired, killing Chanell, and a woman can be heard screaming.
Off camera Easterling was shot dead by three deputies.
Veronica Brown, the victim’s grieving mother, called her daughter an angel. She said: ’She saved lives, the night she died she saved lives, she saved other people, she sacrificed her own life. That’s what really happened. She sacrificed herself’
Easterling replaced the standard magazine in his handgun with a 50-round drum magazine
Sgt. Tess Deterding said: ‘The suspect is seen pulling the victim – his girlfriend – towards an apartment, kicking an apartment door and physically assaulting the female victim while holding a gun in his left hand.
‘He had replaced the standard magazine in his handgun with a 50-round drum magazine.
‘As the female victim moved away from the apartment, the suspect emerged and opened fire on the female victim, executing her in front of the deputies.
‘As the suspect emerged and began firing, all three deputies on scene fired their weapon at the male suspect immediately, attempting to stop him from killing the female victim. The suspect was struck by the deputies’ gunfire.’
Her sister Kevonna Brown said: ‘She was everyone’s biggest supporter, and she didn’t give up on anyone, even when you couldn’t understand why.
‘She had distanced herself from family, she moved away, she isolated herself from friends. But, I trusted that she knew what she was doing because she was always so strong and independent.’
Kevonna said she served in the military with Easterling, adding: ‘I served with this man. I thought he would protect her, not hurt her. This was my sister’s first boyfriend, her first boyfriend. You don’t always get a second chance.
‘Chanell loved genuinely and hard. She loved so hard that she literally died for it.’
- In California two proposed laws with one aim: saving lives
- He's a Marine. A cop's cop. A tough guy. But he's willing to break the rules to save lives
- A Locked Door, a Fire and 41 Girls Killed as Police Stood By
- Christchurch imam covered in blood after saving lives during Mosque attack
- Sickening moment woman is 'robbed blind' while having epileptic fit on ground
- David Beckham's former bodyguard tried to save life of stabbed student
- How it feels to be a bald woman
- Chilling moment ex police chief comes face to face with gang members
- Junk Arson Science Sent Claude Garrett to Prison for Murder 25 Years Ago. Will Tennessee Release Him?
- The Inside Story of How Bill Clinton Sacrificed Prisoners’ Rights for Political Gain
- A Burn Mom Fights for Her Daughter's Recovery | LifeZette
- A Burn Mom Fights for Her Daughter's Recovery
- The Street Where They Lived
- Ex-Scientologist says stranger she met on Reddit helped her escape
- Mum's heartbreak as son, 12, reveals he was raped by sister's boyfriend
- Syrian blogger: 'I live or die here'
- Woman woke up to find jealous ex-boyfriend hacking her with MACHETE
- The Bachelor: Colton Underwood says he's 'done' after getting dumped
- NC flooding: How 200 neighbors became their own heroes
- Back from the brink of suicide, they want to save others
Horrifying moment woman, 23, desperately warns neighbors to 'lock their doors' before being 'executed' by her boyfriend, 25, as her mom says 'she saved lives and sacrificed herself' have 892 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 8, 2019. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.