President Trump slammed California Gov. Gavin Newsom Sunday morning, blaming the state’s spate of forest fires on the Democrat, while threatening to cut off federal relief dollars. ‘The Governor of California, @GavinNewsom, has done a terrible job of forest management. I told him from the first day we met that he must “clean” the forest floors regardless of what his bosses, the environmentalists, DEMAND of him,’ Trump wrote. He added that he wanted to give the state ‘no more’ help. President Trump went after California Gov. Gavin Newsom Sunday morning over California’s fire problem California Gov. Gavin Newsom is who President Trump is holding accountable for California’s forest fire problem President Trump went after California Gov. Gavin Newsom Sunday morning, complaining that he’s to blame for the state’s recept spate of forest fires ‘Must also do burns and cut fire stoppers,’ Trump advised. ‘Every year, as the [fires] rage & California burns, it is the same thing- and then he comes to the Federal Government for $$$ help. No more.’ ‘Get your act together Governor,’ the president added. Trump pointed out that ‘you don’t see close to the level of burn in other states.’ He also used Twitter to show… Read full this story
- California Gov. Gavin Newsom Says Deadly Fires Have Burned 1.2 Million Acres In Past 10 Days & Destroyed 1,200 Structures
- California Governor Gavin Newsom Declares Statewide Emergency, Mobilizes National Guard Amid Fires, Record Heat, “Imminent” Rolling Power Outages That Could Hit Millions
- Coronavirus live updates: California becomes first state to exceed 600,000 cases
- Donald Trump tweets 'save the Post Office!' and complains that Democrats have summoned his controversial postmaster general to testify during Republican Convention
- TikTok sues Donald Trump administration over ban, says no security threat
- Gavin Newsom calls for fight against climate change in last-minute convention video
- Donald Trump tweets 'does he even know what's happening?' as Joe Biden is formally nominated as the Democratic candidate - and Jill lashes back 'ridiculous!'
- Protesters Kneel With Cops, Detain Looters as Donald Trump Threatens Military Action in Burning Cities
- 'He will tear down democracy to win.' Barack Obama flames Donald Trump for narcissism, conspiracy theories, corruption and laziness and calls his presidency a 'reality show for the attention he craves' as he pleads with people to vote for Joe Biden
- Barack Obama accuses Donald Trump of trying to 'kneecap the Post Office' to 'discourage people from voting' in November as 46 states are warned mail-in ballots won't be delivered in time
'Get your act together governor' Donald Trump blames California's Gavin Newsom for state's forest fires threatening 'no more' federal funds to clean up disaster have 408 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 3, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.