Anticipation was high when Hanoi was announced the first foreign host of South Korea’s Asia Artist Awards (AAA) in their fourth edition this year, but fans quickly found themselves disappointed by the organizers’ unprofessionalism. The annual AAA is organized by South Korean business newspaper Money Today and two global media brands StarNews and MTN, honoring outstanding achievements and international contributions of Asian artists in television, film, and music. Since the inaugural edition in 2016, the awards have been held solely in South Korea. However, it was announced in June that this year’s awards would be presented overseas for the first time, with the venue set to be My Dinh National Stadium in Hanoi. The line-up of artists at the Asia Artist Awards 2019 in Hanoi, Vietnam. Photo: All Kpop The line-up for AAA 2019 comprised top K-pop and K-drama artists with large fan bases such as Jang Dong Gun, Lee Kwang Soo, Ji Chang Wook, Park Min Young, Yoon A, Super Junior, TWICE, Red Velvet, GOT7, and Zico. With such crowd-drawing names, it was unsurprising that tickets for the event sold like hot cakes in Vietnam, with thousands sold out in two hours when sales opened in October. Hundreds of fans queued for… Read full this story
- Stuttgart, Germany awarded 2019 world gymnastics titles
- Chargers fans upset with Pro Football HOF for this Junior Seau banner
- VIDEO: Young Arkansas fan upset with the losing
- Offseason rivalry: Cardinals fans upset after Heyward signs with Cubs
- Fans upset when TV station pre-empts end of World Cup for weather alert
- Eagles fans upset at schedule? You might want to ask the pope
- At Blizzcon 2019, new games like "Overwatch 2" and Hong Kong protests are expected
- Fans vandalize World Cup stadium
- NFL Week 6 Awards: Some things are clearly against the rules (VIDEO)
- NFL Week 2 Awards: Kirk Cousins sets the world on fire!
Fans upset by Hanoi’s dreadful organization of Asia Artist Awards 2019 have 309 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at November 27, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.