HE was the playboy singer dubbed “Trousersnake” for his conquests – before he transformed into the squeaky-clean prince of pop with a film star wife. Now The Sun on Sunday’s shock pictures of Justin Timberlake holding hands with his stunning new co-star on a boozy night out have caused quite a stir for the married dad-of-one. Witnesses say the 38-year-old Cry Me A River singer appeared to have been drinking heavily as he cradled Alisha Wainwright’s hand in a bar in the city of New Orleans, where they are filming sports movie Palmer. At one point, Justin is said to have grabbed the 30-year-old actress’s hand and placed it on his bare knee, through a hole in his ripped jeans. He then caressed it with both his hands. Though he had been snapped earlier in the week wearing his wedding ring, he did not appear to be wearing it in the new shots, which were taken as his wife of seven years, Jessica Biel, was 1,800 miles away in Los Angeles. Justin was seen smiling and locked in conversation with his co-star, who plays his lover in the movie drama and is believed to be single. The pair were on… Read full this story
- Justin Timberlake, Jessica Biel expecting first child: Ex-bandmate
- Justin Timberlake and 'N Sync shine at MTV awards event
- Justin Bieber grows up, gets even on "Believe"
- Jay-Z tops Grammy nominations, snub for Timberlake
- New and old stars vie - or team up - for Grammys glory
- Justin Bieber in Australia graffiti row
- Social media: Five predictions for 2013
- Celebrities in 'Ice Bucket Challenge' to fight disease
- Taylor Swift soars atop US chart, ends 'Despacito' reign
- Potter spell shatters ticket records in box-office bonanza
As married Justin Timberlake gets touchy-feely with co-star Alisha Wainwright, is it return of the trousersnake? have 280 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at November 24, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.