A 21-year-old man has spoken candidly about why he turned to plastic surgery to perfect his look after battling with body image issues. Brendan, from the Gold Coast, has undergone at least 13 different cosmetic procedures, including fillers, Botox and even fat dissolving injections under his chin. The young man said he has fillers in his cheek, chin, jaw, under eye and lips – and Botox injected into his forehead, crown, crow’s feet, chin dimples, bunny lines, the corners of the mouth and upper lip. ‘I don’t think I’ve gone over the the top or too far,’ Brendan told ABC Catalyst in an episode about Investigating Body dysmorphia . Scroll down for video Brendan (pictured), from the Gold Coast, has candidly detailed why he turned to plastic surgery to perfect his look The young man said he just wanted to ‘enhance’ his look because he wasn’t happy with his facial features. ‘Everyone does it nowadays, and it’s like going to get a haircut, it’s just part of maintenance, getting fillers and Botox,’ he said. ‘It is all preventative and makes me feel better about myself.’ RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next EXCLUSIVE: ‘I thought I was going to die’: Mother-of-two… Royal chef recalls what… Read full this story
- Helping a pal with body image issues
- Love Island blamed for giving young boys body image issues
- Jazz Carlin discusses her battle with body image
- Third of Northern Ireland adults in despair over body image
- Megan Barton Hanson on her plastic surgery regrets
- Stephanie Pratt plastic surgery
- Simon Cowell mocked over 'plastic surgery' by Lost Voice Guy
- Kyrgyz women turn to plastic surgery to get 'European eyes'
- Cardi B cancels gigs to 'fully recover from plastic surgery'
- Editor's Viewpoint: 'Body image' report makes stark reading
Why young man, 21, invested in THIRTEEN separate plastic surgery procedures to 'feel better' about himself after battling severe body image issues for years have 297 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 23, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.