A Florida sheriff spoke candidly of the horrific moment the body of a missing mother was found in the backyard of her in-laws’ home last week, describing the condition of her remains as ‘disassembled’ and the worst he’s ever seen. Nicole Montalvo, 35, was last seen alive on October 21. She was supposed to pick up her son, Elijah, from school the next day, but never showed up. Officers discovered her body four days later on the property of her estranged husband’s parents in St Cloud, leading to the arrests of Christopher Otero-Rivera, 31, and his father, Angel Luis Rivera, 63, on premeditated murder charges. The body of Nicole Montalvo, 35 (pictured with her estranged husband and their son), was found ‘disassembled’ on the property of her in-laws in Florida last week Montalvo’s estranged husband, Christopher Otero-Rivera, 31 (left), and his father Angel Luis Rivera, 63 (right), have been charged with premeditated murder RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next ‘You don’t have to like his lifestyle’: Brooklyn pimp Sugar… Man who murdered his 18-year-old single-mom girlfriend after… Share this article Share In an interview with Fox News, Osceola County Sheriff Russ Gibson said Montalvo’s cause of death has not been determined… Read full this story
- Domestic violence killings in Baton Rouge reach 'epidemic proportions' as homicides surge overall
- EXCLUSIVE: 'See how many people believe you.' Listen as Amber Heard scoffs at Johnny Depp for claiming he's a domestic violence victim, suggesting court would take her side because she's a slender woman in explosive audio
- 'It was the courteous thing to do - considering the alternative!' Nancy Pelosi defends tearing up State of the Union calling Donald Trump's speech 'DIRTY' after he started by snubbing her handshake
- Family of murder victim Jeffrey Lindsell describe heartbreak over accused killer’s death three weeks before trial
- NYPD cop charged in son's death called him 'a piece of s**t' in text exchange, and said 'I've been through more stressful things than this' when he was told the eight-year-old was dead as the boy's mom breaks down outside court
- 'It's a floating prison': Briton on quarantined coronavirus cruise liner says he worries how the 3,700 on board will cope for two weeks as other passengers post images of food and conditions
- Charlize Theron details the night her mother shot and killed her father: 'I'm not ashamed'
- Fury as the Government simply tells people flying home from Asian countries to 'call NHS 111 if you feel ill' after THIRD travel-related coronavirus case flies into UK from Singapore as ministers face calls to screen ALL travellers at airports
- WHO team arrives in China as Wuhan coronavirus deaths top SARS
- 'Cult' mom Lori Vallow waited 32 hours to tell her husband's sons that he was dead over TEXT and ignored their questions for four days - even though she was there when her brother killed him
'When this autopsy is done, people are going to be horrified': Sheriff calls Florida mother's domestic violence death the worst he's ever seen after her body was found disassembled and her estranged husband and father-in-law arrested have 465 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 31, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.