Rob Gronkowski has retired from the NFL, but he isn’t finished with football yet. The former New England Patriots tight end, 30 — famously nicknamed “Gronk” — will be joining the team at Fox Sports as a football analyst, the network announced on Tuesday, according to ESPN. His first appearance on the show will be this Thursday during the pregame segment for the Patriots home game against the New York Giants, joining Terry Bradshaw, Michael Strahan and Tony Gonzalez. Gronkowski’s former teammate and quarterback Tom Brady reportedly said he’s sure the retired player will have some “hard-hitting analysis” for viewers. “He’ll be good,” said Brady, who played with Gronkowski from 2010 to 2018. “He’s been good at everything he’s done. I didn’t know that, that’s good for him. Good opportunity.” Image zoom Adam Glanzman/Gett RELATED: Tom Brady Pays Tribute to Rob Gronkowski After Patriots Teammate Announces Retirement “That’s great,” Brady added. “It’s great to a lot of our guys get a lot of great opportunities like that.” Gronkowski announced his retirement from professional football in March at just 29, after spending nine seasons playing for the Patriots. Image zoom Tom Szczerbowski/Getty “It all started at 20 years old on stage… Read full this story
- Why Tom Brady Is So Good, According to Former NFL Quarterbacks
- Tom Brady's 'Health Guru' Was Suddenly Stripped of Special Privileges—and No One Will Say Why
- Tom Brady Just Did Yoga on the Sidelines of a Preseason Game
- The 'Madden Curse' isn't slowing Rob Gronkowski down
- What can data centers learn from the New England Patriots?
- Spoiler alert: The Patriots win. ‘Madden NFL 18’ already called Super Bowl 52
- Super Bowl game tracker: Patriots up 3-0 in third quarter
- Brady New NFL Leader in Yards Passing, Pats Top Jets 27-13
- Brady, Patriots Defense Shine in 30-14 Win Over Jets
- Tim Tebow on His New Show,
Tom Brady Calls Rob Gronkowski's New Post-Patriots Gig a 'Great Opportunity' for the Retired Star have 307 words, post on people.com at October 9, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.