An SNL sketch cut for time last night stars Rudy Giuliani (Kate McKinnon going all out) and his two associates selling you on doing business with Mr. “Pizza Rat Senior” himself.
“The only lawyer who’s on your side and off his meds.”
Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, the two Giuliani associates arrested last week, showed up too — the latter played by host David Harbour.
“At Giulian & Associates,” Rudy promises, “we may not have passed the bar, but we definitely lowered it!”
And their many services include: “mistress go-aways,” “brick through window of judge,” and “TV/VCR repair.”
You can watch above, via NBC.
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]
- Rudy Giuliani hits N.Y. Times, Hillary Clinton and MoveOn.org
- We can now add "Twitter" to the big list of things Rudy Giuliani is terrible at
- Someone Should Really Check on Rudy Giuliani (Not Me Though)
- Rudy Giuliani Is Butting Into Romanian Politics Because He's Greedy in Addition to Being Stupid
- John Oliver confirms that, yes, Rudy Giuliani has always been like that
- Rudy Giuliani Is So Bad at His Job for Trump That He Had to Quit Another Job
- Rudy Giuliani Now Wants You to Believe That ‘Truth Isn’t Truth’
- Holy Shit Did Rudy Giuliani Fuck Up This Interview
- Rudy Giuliani Claimed Trump Tower Moscow Wasn't a Thing. Then CNN Showed Up With Receipts
- John Dowd clients Lev Parnas, Igor Fruman helped Rudy Giuliani probe Biden, Ukraine