Power Rangers Beast Morphers season 1 is in full swing, but while fans are getting brand new episodes from the first season the cast of the Beast Morphers has actually already finished filming. That’s not just season 1 we’re talking about mind you, but season 2 as well, and they’ve already started taking on other projects now that their time in New Zealand is done. We’ve seen glimpses of the wrap party Hasbro held for the cast as the show came to a close, and we recently had a chance to talk to Beast Morphers‘ very own Liana Ramirez all about the emotional process of getting through the last day on set, and while there are plenty of tears, they were happy ones.
“Well, I have a cast photo in my room that I, whenever I went back to the US, our producers from New Zealand sent to us as like as a wrap gift,” Ramirez said. “And I remember that day, it was my official last day on set, and we were trying so hard to hold it together because we took that picture around lunchtime and we still had a few hours left on set.”
“And we were just trying to not cry and smile for the camera, even though we were all like having so many bittersweet feelings of, ‘Oh, we don’t want to leave. We don’t want to leave this. But wow, we’ve created something incredible together.’ And it’s one of those things that it’s going to have a special amazing place in our heart forever. Yeah, there were a lot of happy tears that day,” Ramirez said.
“Happy tears because we know this adventure is ending, but it was the most amazing adventure of our lives,” Ramirez said. “But there’s going to be more amazing adventures in the future, and we’re super thankful for that and the opportunities that Rangers will give us as actors in the future. We were all super, super excited about that.”
The good news is that while they are in fact done filming, fans of the show have plenty of time left to enjoy the cast, as Beast Morphers still has another full season to get through and we’re not even done with this one yet.
“Absolutely. It’s wild,” Ramirez said. “We’re going to be on your screens for like a year and a half left. That’s crazy. It’s weird to think that we’re going to be filming other projects here soon and then like, we’re going just going to be on TV at the same time. That’s a really cool concept, so cool.”
Beast Morphers stars Rorrie D. Travis (Devon/Red), Jacqueline Scislowski (Zoey/Yellow), Jasmeet Baduwalia (Ravi/Blue), Abraham Rodriguez (Nate), Liana Ramirez (Roxy), Colby Strong (Blaze), Cosme Flores (Ben), Kristina Ho (Betty), Kevin Copeland (Mayor Daniels), and James Gordon (Handyman), and you can check out the official description for Power Rangers Beast Morphers below.
“Set in the future, a secret agency combines a newly discovered substance called “Morph-X” with animal DNA to create the Power Rangers Beast Morphers team. The Rangers must fight off an evil sentient computer virus bent on taking over the source of all Ranger power, the Morphin Grid itself. Featuring never-before-seen leather suits and an all-new beast-themed arsenal (including dynamic new Zords), fans should get ready for a season full of secret ops and morphinominal fun.”
Power Rangers Beast Morphers airs Saturdays on Nickelodeon at 8 am est, and you can find even more from our interview with Ramirez right here! You can also feel free to hit me up on Twitter @MattAguilarCB for all things Power Rangers!
- James Van Der Beek on ‘CSI: Cyber,’ His Red Power Ranger, and the Battle For the Internet
- Spider-Man meets Power Rangers in new Image series Radiant Black
- 'My aim is to help instil a few good habits which will set you up for life': The Body Coach star JOE WICKS reveals his 30-day feelgood plan to get you slimmer, fitter and happier
- Tribeca Fest 2020 Sets Feature Film Lineup With 95 World Premieres
- Miles Teller Was Blown Away After Watching Top Gun 2, Talks Playing Goose's Son
- Slaves to the Empire: The ‘Star Wars’ Kids Talk Back
- Has The Crown lost all credibility? As new series claims Thatcher's Falklands War decision was 'emotional', Charles and Diana were NEVER happy and even appears sympathetic to the IRA, we sort fact from fiction
- US COVID-19 hospitalizations surpass April peak with more than 130,000 cases recorded nationwide for sixth day in a row - but fatality rate is less than 1%
- ‘Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Reunion: Cast Talks Sitcom’s Trailblazing Impact, Pays Tribute To James Avery; Will Smith And Janet Hubert Settle 27-Year Feud
- International Men's Day: Olympic rower Robbie Manson on body image, mental health and the Worldwide Roar
- Letters: Election results show the power of freedom (11/8/20)
- On Set With ‘Will & Grace’: How This Became the One TV Revival That Actually Works
- Coping With COVID-19 Crisis: Producer Brian Moreland, Phylicia Rashad And John Legend Were Set To Take Broadway To The Apollo, And Then The Pandemic Arrived
- Apple & Warner Bros Down To Wire On ‘Emancipation’ At Virtual Cannes; Bids In Record Setting $130 Million Gross Range
- Will HARRY flee the UK too? Prince plans to follow his wife after she jetted back to Canada after leaving Archie with nanny and best friend - amid 'abdication' crisis talks with the Queen, Charles and William
- The Crown's artistic licence gets MORE outrageous: Episodes 5 to 10 claim Australia's PM likened the Queen to a 'pig', Charles was emotionally abusive and Thatcher begged the monarch to dissolve parliament - but is there any truth in it?
- Image Comics December 2020 solicitations and covers revealed
- Is the need for the perfect selfie destroying NZ's wild places?
- World of Warcraft has had an endgame problem. Here's what Blizzard is doing to fix it in Shadowlands
- I won't let the Scots break up the UK, vows PM: Cameron promises strongest devolved government anywhere in the world after Sturgeon says 'our voice will be heard'
Power Rangers Beast Morphers' Liana Ramirez Talks Emotional Last Day on Set have 1015 words, post on comicbook.com at October 16, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.