Donald Trump continued on Sunday to try and deflect the ongoing Ukraine scandal on Joe Biden, predicting that the front-runner Democratic candidate won’t make it to the general elections. The president suggested that Biden and his family were given financial incentives in China and Ukraine in order to gain influence with the then-U.S. vice president. ‘The Biden family was PAID OFF, pure and simple! The fake news must stop making excuses for something that is totally inexcusable,’ Trump tweeted Sunday afternoon. ‘Sleepy Joe said he never spoke to the Ukrainian company, and then the picture came out where he was playing golf with the company boss and Hunter.’ ‘And by the way,’ he continued, ‘I would LOVE running against 1% Joe Biden – I just don’t think it’s going to happen. Sleepy Joe won’t get to the starting gate, & based on all of the money he & his family probably ‘extorted,’ Joe should hang it up. I wouldn’t want him dealing with China & U!’ The new nickname for the former vice president comes as Biden continues to slip in the polls among the 20 Democratic candidates – and has even been bypassed in some polls by progressive Elizabeth… Read full this story
- They Bonded Over Football Years Ago. Now, Donald Trump Sees Mitt Romney As Foe
- Wikipedia Editors Slant Ukraine Articles Against Donald Trump
- Joe Biden Wanting to Punch Donald Trump Behind the Bleachers Isn’t About Toxic Masculinity or Being Tough; It’s Just Bad Politics
- Biden Accuses Trump Of Trying To 'Hijack' 2020 Election
- Donald Trump Can Become President. Here’s How
- Texts Show U.S. Ambassador Defended Trump over Ukraine Call: ‘No Quid pro Quo of any Kind’
- The Trump Campaign Is Seeking ‘Hidden’ Women Voters. Impeachment Won’t Help.
- As Democrats Gun for Trump Impeachment, Republicans Gird for Battle Nationwide
- Ukraine’s Zelensky: ‘No Blackmail’ in Telephone Call with Trump
- Nancy Pelosi: Trump-Ukraine Call Transcript ‘Confirms the Need for an Impeachment Inquiry’
Now Donald Trump predicts he won't face '1% Joe' in 2020 as he maintains the Bidens were 'paid off' by China and Ukraine have 322 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 6, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.