He’s Staten Island’s real-life Urban Cowboy. Abdul Elenani, 26, has been stunning even seen-it-all New Yorkers ever since he got a horse and started riding it around his residential neighborhood — where he feeds it hay before heading out to fuel up himself, according to videos obtained by The Post. Elenani, 26, on Thursday shared a wild clip of him riding Morgie to his local Dunkin’ Donuts to try to get coffee, with the bemused staff instead ignoring him as he trotted around the Bay Street branch. “I’m on a vehicle that’s legal by the way,” he told the confused staff after they refused to give him his order because he was on a horse. He demanded to speak to a manager and threatened to sue, but later rode away without getting served. He later told The Post, he actually had no plans to go after the eatery in court. Other footage shows a postal worker looking equally shocked — and not a little wary — as she tries to deliver mail at his house on Pommer Avenue. Elenani says he only bought the house in July because it was big enough to house his beloved 12-year-old mare, which had… Read full this story
- The 15-Minute City: Can New York Be More Like Paris?
- All eyes on New York: Reopening will test city torn by crises
- Hackers hit more 300,000 Dunkin' customer accounts, lawsuit says
- Black women are often overlooked by social justice movements, a new study finds
- Majestic icon or invasive Pest? A war over Australia’s Wild Horses
- 3 teens dead in Brooklyn after cars collide while doing 'donuts:' reports
- Jennifer Lopez shows off her sizzling figure in a black swimsuit as she suns herself in donut inflatable
- Hollie Doyle breaks new ground with Group-race victory on Dame Malliot
- Why being stuck in New Zealand isn't that bad
- 'Corona Cycleways' Become the New Post-Confinement Commute
New York’s urban cowboy rides horse to Dunkin’ Donuts have 308 words, post on nypost.com at October 3, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.