Kelly Gant, 41, was arrested Friday for the 2017 death of her daughter Olivia, 7 A Colorado mother who claimed her seven-year-old daughter suffered from several illnesses has been charged with her murder. Kelly Gant, 41, was arrested on Friday, October 18, for the 2017 death of her daughter Olivia Gant, who she claimed was diagnosed with a rare and fatal disease, suffered from seizures, autism, severe allergies, and intestinal failure. But an indictment filed Thursday claims that at least five of Olivia’s doctors did not believe that her medical problems were terminal, while some even doubted her initial diagnoses. The indictment claims that Gant, also known as Kelly Renee Turner, withdrew all of Olivia’s medical care, arguing that the humane thing to do was to stop care and allow her daughter to die because her quality of life was so poor. Olivia died a few weeks later in August 2017 and her cause of death was determined to be intestinal failure. But according to the indictment obtained by 9Wants to Know, her body was exhumed in November 2018 and a forensic pathologist found no evidence of intestinal failure or ‘many of the conditions’ that Gant claimed Olivia had been diagnosed with. News… Read full this story
- Child Behavior For A Three Year Old
- Dealing With Terminal Illness
- How to Care for Your Terminally Ill Loved One
- Turbulent Threes: The Challenges of Living with a Three-Year-Old
- Death And Dignity For The Sick And Terminally Ill
- Tips For Selecting Toys For Your Three-Year-Old
- How to Brainstorm the Best Jobs For 13 Year Olds This Summer
- Leadership for the 18 Year Old
- Do Two Year Olds Learn Differently From Adults?
- Magical Gifts for an 8-Year-old's Birthday
Mother who raised $22k on GoFundMe for 'terminally ill' daughter's bucket list is arrested for the 7-year-old's murder after police became suspicious when she claimed her other child had cancer have 280 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 21, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.