It was recently revealed that Stranger Things Season three became Netflix’s highest watched series release, with 40.7 million fans tuning in within four days of its July 4 launch. However, the show’s star Millie Bobby Brown admitted that the ending of the last series left her feeling ‘p****d’ as the fate of her character Eleven was revealed. The actress, 15, also told how her fellow cast mates were left in tears as the gang were forced to part during the final episode. Not impressed: Millie Bobby Brown admitted that the ending of the last series of Stranger Things left her feeling ‘p****d’ as the fate of her character Eleven was revealed Viewers of the hit sci-fi series will know that Jim Hopper (David Harbour) made the ultimate sacrifice, resulting in Eleven moving in with Joyce and the Byers family, before they eventually moved away from Hawkins. Their exit saw Eleven’s boyfriend Mike as well as their best friends Dustin and Lucas left behind in what a very emotional end to the season. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next David Harbour comes across the actual NBC peacock in his… Stranger Things and It star Finn Wolfhard turns up the creep… Gemma Collins says… Read full this story
- Stranger Things star Millie Bobby Brown says season four will start filming 'early this year'
- Millie Bobby Brown says she was sexualised before the age of 16 as she celebrates birthday
- Millie Bobby Brown Says
- Stranger Things’ Millie Bobby Brown admits ‘only way’ she could master American accent was by watching Hannah Montana
- Stranger Things season 4 cast fly out to New Mexico in epic revamp for Netflix show
- Noah Schnapp’s Comment About Millie Bobby Brown and Finn Wolfhard is Raising Eyebrows
- Noah Schnapp’s Comment About Millie Bobby Brown and Finn Wolfhard Is Raising Eyebrows
- Millie Bobby Brown admits that the 'only way' she was able to learn an American accent was by watching Hannah Montana
- Stranger Things season 4 trailer confirms Hopper's fate as Netflix begins production
- Ricky Martin, Millie Bobby Brown and More Stars Rally Around Bullied Tennessee Student
Millie Bobby Brown says she was 'p****d' with the Stranger Things season 3 finale as she reveals the last episode left cast in tears have 337 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 10, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.