Meghan officially joined the Royal Foundation when she married Harry in May last year. The trust was set up by Harry and his brother in 2009, as a vehicle for their humanitarian efforts. William’s wife Kate also became a patron for the charity in 2011 upon her wedding. The couple even asked anyone who wanted to provide a wedding gift to donate to their charitable gift fund instead. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge reportedly worked well with Harry as a group for seven years, especially as it has been widely reported that Harry sees Kate as the “big sister he never had”. In 2017 BBC Radio 5 Live podcast series, ‘Images of Diana’, host Natasha Kaplinsky noticed how the three were a united force. Ms Kaplinsky said: “They know the power of their brand don’t they and in their charity work they have coordinated their efforts very successfully recently into a foundation. It’s run by the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry. They, like Diana, seem to have focused on causes now, rather than individual charities. “Their big push at the moment is Heads Together campaign. And they’ve done quite well with that, haven’t they Sarah?” Historian Sarah… Read full this story
- Pregnant Meghan Markle and husband Prince Harry wear tropical prints for University of the South Pacific visit
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle had ‘secret Easter showdown’ with Prince William and Kate Middleton to mend Fab Four ‘feud’
- Meghan Markle’s job ads inundated with applications despite two aides quitting over her ‘demands’
- And Just Like That, Kate Middleton Smashed Those Rumors About Her Feud with Meghan Markle
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry joke ‘how do you keep control of them?’ as they meets kids and teachers in snowy visit
- Meghan Markle’s best pal Jessica Mulroney ‘practised Royal Wedding walk for month and promised snapper a Pippa Middleton moment’
- Prince Harry reveals he and Meghan Markle will only have TWO children to help save the planet (unlike William and Kate with three) - and says how 'unconscious bias' is causing racism in Britain in wife's Vogue
- Piers Morgan says ‘demanding’ Meghan Markle is ‘acting her way to the top’ and claims she GHOSTED him in furious GMB rant
- How Meghan Markle's First 100 Days As A Royal Compare To Kate Middleton's
- Meghan Markle reveals SHE asked to guest edit Vogue after 'summoning up the courage' and hopes she's created a magazine of 'positivity, kindness, humour and inclusivity'
Meghan Markle snub: How William, Kate and Harry worked 'very well' as triple act have 406 words, post on feedproxy.google.com at October 17, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.