HEAT VISION October 09, 2019 8:47am by Mia Galuppo Keanu Reeves, Carrie-Anne Moss and Lana Wachowski, co-creator and director of the ‘The Matrix,’ are returning. Yahya Abdul-Mateen II, who played Black Manta in Aquaman, is in talks for the leading role in the new Matrix movie. Keanu Reeves, Carrie-Anne Moss and Lana Wachowski, co-creator and director of the The Matrix, are returning to the fold for a fourth installment of the seminal action franchise. Wachowski is producing the film together with Grant Hill, and co-wrote the screenplay with Aleksandar Hemon and David Mitchell. This Week In Heat Vision breakdown Reeves and Moss reprising their respective roles as action heroes Neo and Trinity. Sources speculate that Abdul-Mateen will pay a young Morpheus, who was played by Lawrence Fishburne in the original franchise. More to come… Thank you! HEAT VISION The scoops will hit your inbox every Friday. Want more THR? Sign up for our other newsletters. VIEW by Ryan Parker, Patrick Shanley LATEST NEWS Don’t miss a thing! Sign up for THR’s Today in Entertainment newsletter. A daily briefing on what matters (and what’s interesting) in Hollywood. Thank you! The latest HOLLYWOOD news is on its way!
- Matrix Eyewear Review
- The Matrix - 10 Years Later
- Accessing the Creative Matrix - Practicing Quantum Feng Shui
- Breath and the Actor
- What Do Harry Potter and the Matrix Have to Teach You?
- Acting As a Profession - Proper Set Behavior For Principle and Extra Actors
- Becoming a Leading Actor
- No Animals Were Harmed - All About Animal Actors
- How to Become an Actor - 5 Steps to Success
- Are You Leading Your Life Or an Actor in Your Own Drama
'Matrix 4': 'Aquaman' Actor Circling Lead have 280 words, post on www.hollywoodreporter.com at October 9, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.