Breaking News TMZ.com IT’S BBBACK!!! LaVar Ball is announcing the return of his Big Baller Brand — saying the company will be back with brand new products … including new signature shoes!!! Remember, the BBB brand was thiiiiis close to death earlier this year when Lonzo Ball had his BBB tattoo covered up and his manager told fans to throw their BBB products in the garbage. But, as we previously reported, LaVar hired a new staff and has been working on relaunching the brand for months … and now he’s released an official mission statement for BBB Version 2.0. “The Big Baller Brand is alive and well,” Ball says. “The brand has been restructuring and we are working to reveal the new website in the next few weeks. It will have a new look and new name www.BigBallerBrandInc.com.” “LaVar Ball has put a great team of seasoned professionals in place to move the brand forward, with exciting new products, along with signature shoes, and sportswear.” What’s interesting … the BBB shoes have been widely panned since they were first released with a $495 price tag. In fact, Lonzo went on a podcast back in September and said the ZO2 prototypes… Read full this story
- NBA's Taj Gibson: No Way I'll Buy LaVar's $1,500 Shoe!
- The Golden Era, and Grand Destruction, of Cornelius Vanderbilt II’s New York Palace
- The big reveal: deconstructing the slip dress
- Basketball prodigy Jalen Green’s life in Napa on hold as big choice awaits
- It's not all bad news! You can now buy your favourite Easter Show showbags from Woolworths after the big event was cancelled
- In honor of National Siblings Day here are some siblings playing pro sports right now
- ’s Tracee Ellis Ross on Being a Sitcom Mom, Her Own Mother, and Her Alter Egos
- FMIA: From His Hollywood Haven, Julian Edelman Reflects on LIII MVP, His Path and Being a Perfect Patriot
- 'We're all trapped now': Wuhan residents say they have ALL been left to catch China's deadly coronavirus as city orders total lockdown – as country reports 41 people have died and more than 1,200 infected
- Kara Swisher Is Silicon Valley’s Most Feared and Well-Liked Journalist. How Does That Work?
LaVar Ball Relaunching Big Baller Brand with New Shoes, Website have 359 words, post on www.tmz.com at October 23, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.