New Delhi: Kate Middleton, who is on a five-day tour to Pakistan, seems to have aced the traditional look as she was spotted stepping out in a blue kurta-pant combo for the second day of her visit. For the visit to a school in central Islamabad, the capital city of Pakistan, The Duchess of Cambridge wore a periwinkle blue classic kameez by local designer Maheen Khan, paired with a trouser and a two-toned chiffon scarf where she is getting praises for her classic elegance look. Complimenting her look, Kate wore nude heels, along with statement earrings. In the Margalla Hills, which sit in the foothills of the Himalayas, The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge joined childr… https://t.co/iUvLt9mn7v— Kensington Palace (@KensingtonRoyal) 1571134820000 The royal couple kicked off their official tour with a visit to a school in Islamabad to highlight the importance of education for young children. At Islamabad Model College, The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge joined kindergarten, Grade 4 and A-level students to… https://t.co/Yt4MwSERkI— Kensington Palace (@KensingtonRoyal) 1571130546000 Complimenting the Duchess, Prince William looked dapper in a smart yet casual look, wearing a light blue shirt and dark blue trousers. As the royal couple arrived at the Nur Khan… Read full this story
- Prince William and Kate Middleton Show Their Sweet Side on South Wales Ice Cream Date
- BAFTA Awards 2020: Kate Middleton Steals The Show With Her Lovely Ivory Gown
- Kate Middleton twins with Camilla Parker-Bowles at the BAFTAs
- Revealed: How Kate Middleton made tiny tweaks to the sleeves of her dazzling BAFTA gown to make the shape even more flattering than it was on its first outing in 2012
- Lucky charms! Kate Middleton donned £13,250 gold and mother of pearl four leaf clover jewellery by luxury French brand Van Cleef & Arpels at the BAFTAs 2020
- Kate Middleton stuns with statement braided hairstyle on the BAFTA red carpet
- Kate Middleton's friend Rose Hanbury is seen with her the first time in more than three years - and is due to be at Duchess's 38th birthday party this week
- Kate Middleton Sparkles in Tiara For Queen Elizabeth's Magnificent Palace Party
- How the royals weatherproof their outfits: From Kate Middleton's clever half up-do to Meghan Markle's layers, these clever tricks prevent the windswept look during engagements
- See Kate Middleton's Glamorous (and Sustainable) Re-Wear on the BAFTAs Red Carpet!
Kate Middleton shows off her stunning traditional wardrobe during Pakistan visit have 383 words, post on punemirror.indiatimes.com at October 15, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.