The government of London said in September it had referred Johnson to Britain’s police watchdog for potential investigation over allegations of misconduct involving Arcuri.
But Arcuri told British television on Monday that her achievements were her own and divorced from her relationship with Johnson, which she said was formed over a love of classical literature and Voltaire.
Asked if she was intimate with Johnson, who was married at the time, Arcuri said it was nobody’s business.
“Because the press have made me this objectified ex-model pole dancer I really am not going to answer that question,” she told ITV’s Good Morning Britain.
“It’s really categorically no one’s business what private life we had or didn’t have.
“And categorically more important, Boris never ever gave me favouritism, never once did I ask him for a favour, never once did he write a letter of recommendation for me.”
She confirmed he visited her flat where she had a pole installed but said Johnson declined her offer to dance on it.
“He sat down with his tea and started muttering,” she said.
Last year 55-year-old Johnson split from his wife Marina Wheeler and is now living in Number 10 with his 31-year old girlfriend Carrie Symonds, making them the first unmarried couple to live behind the famous black door.
- Palestinian Minister of Foreign Affairs: Boris Johnson’s remarks ‘regrettable’
- Opinion: If Boris Johnson and Boris Becker battled over who would make a better foreign secretary, Becker would easily win
- Give Boris Johnson more power and control of £100bn budget, urges Tory MP
- Boris Johnson attacks government's Brexit negotiation strategy
- Boris Johnson set to miss showdown on Heathrow expansion after No10 arrange crunch vote when he is in Luxembourg
- Theresa May dismisses leaked recordings of Boris Johnson criticising her Brexit plans
- Philip Hammond insists he is not the ‘enemy of Brexit’ in a bitter public spat with Boris Johnson
- Boris Johnson flees to Afghanistan to dodge Heathrow vote despite calls to quit
- Boris Johnson Uses Trip To Afghanistan To Dodge Vote On Heathrow Expansion
- Powerless PM can't bring herself to say if she can sack Boris Johnson
- Boris Johnson Should Resign Over Heathrow Expansion, Says Senior Tory MP
- Let Trump Handle Brexit: An Explosive Leaked Recording Reveals Boris Johnson’s Private Views About Britain’s Foreign Policy
- Quitting would achieve nothing, says Boris Johnson
- Boris Johnson's location revealed as he flees the country to avoid Heathrow vote
- Theresa May slaps down Boris Johnson as Michel Barnier accuses UK of 'blame game'
- Boris Johnson deserves a jet – and a beefed-up Foreign Office
- Boris Johnson tells Uxbridge constituents 'my resignation would have achieved nothing' over Heathrow expansion
- Johnson flies to Afghanistan to avoid Heathrow vote
- Johnson to miss Heathrow vote to promote ‘global Britain’ abroad, PM says
- Theresa May should sack ‘roadblock’ Hammond after explosive Brexit row with Boris furious Tories say
Jennifer Arcuri refuses to say if she had an affair with Boris Johnson have 464 words, post on www.smh.com.au at October 7, 2019. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.