LeBron James has spoken out again after sparking anger for suggesting Houston Rockets Daryl Morey ‘wasn’t educated’ when he sent a tweet in support of protesters in Hong Kong earlier this month. The Los Angeles Laker star stepped into the spotlight of the now-strained relationship between the NBA and China with his comments on Monday about Morey who started the ongoing fallout with what James derided as a ‘misinformed’ tweet. Politicians, human rights groups and ordinary fans slammed James on social media and questioned the motivation of the outspoken superstar’s comments. James acknowledged the criticism on Tuesday and said he expected that it would be coming. ‘Obviously, it’s a tough situation that we’re all in right now… I think when an issue comes up, if you feel passionate about it or you feel like it’s something you want to talk about, then so be it,’ James said. ‘I also don’t think that every issue should be everybody’s problem as well.’ LeBron James has spoken out again after sparking anger for suggesting Houston Rockets Daryl Morey ‘wasn’t educated’ when he sent a tweet in support of protesters in Hong Kong earlier this month In his comments on Monday, James said Morey was ‘not really… Read full this story
- NBA airballs Hong Kong support issue
- The case for James Harden as NBA MVP
- Is Giannis Built to Break the Mold?
- Every NBA Team's Biggest Regret of 2018
- Every NBA Team's Trade-Deadline Shopping List
- Biggest Storylines for Every Christmas Day NBA Game
- Best-Case Scenarios for Every Team at the NBA Trade Deadline
- FMIA: Reality Not So Nice For Patriots As Rob Gronkowski, Best Tight End of His Era, Walks Away From Football
- The NBA salutes its Chinese overlords
- Taking aim at the Warriors: Grading every attempt to close the gap in the superteam era
'I don't think every issue is everyone's problem': LeBron James speaks out AGAIN after sparking backlash for saying Houston Rockets GM 'wasn't educated' when he sent tweet in support of Hong Kong protesters have 301 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 16, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.