It seems the Trump administration is planning to allow some domestic firms to once again do business with Huawei, according to a breakthrough report from The New York Times. The publication said the Republican firebrand gave approval for the US Commerce Department to start approving licences – required by businesses to deal with Huawei – in a meeting last week. While not confirmed, it’s possible this could allow Google to obtain a licence and therefore provide Huawei, and its shiny new Mate 30 Pro flagship, with support for its apps and services that are vital for any smartphone sold in the West to achieve critical and commercial success. The New York Times said the purported move from the president could “help smooth the path to a trade deal” between the US and China. Both nations have been at loggerheads over trade for well over a year now. Of course, it’s worth noting nothing about such a move has been officially announced by the Trump administration. As a quick reminder, the US president placed Huawei on an entity list back in May that effectively prevented domestic firms, such as Google, from dealing with it. This meant when Huawei took to the… Read full this story
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro: Apple Rival Smartphone Maker Conquers the Tech World—Except U.S.
- All eyes on the Porsche Design Huawei Mate 20 RS
- Huawei Mate 20 X and Porsche Design Mate 20 RS announced
- Florence aftermath: 'The storm itself is not our biggest problem. Our problem is what comes next'
- CSU football's 3 biggest problems and what's being done to address them
- The biggest problem for Bexar County poll workers this year? Cell phones
- Tech executives gather at City Hall for lessons on Seattle’s biggest problems
- Oakland poll: Libby leads, homelessness biggest problem, crime concern dips
- Denver Zoo polar bear mates, Cranbeary and Lee, will soon be separated and coupled with polar bears at other zoos
- Khalil Mack is not the biggest problem Tom Brady and the Patriots will face in Chicago
Huawei Mate 30 Pro’s biggest problem could soon be a thing of the past have 337 words, post on feedproxy.google.com at October 11, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.